Rochdale... was it a bomb or a plague?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
MCFCTrick said:
Who the fuck is this wum,and who was he before?

Ooh don't mention the T world or Muzzies when NF is on one W12....

You were a racist halfwit before you changed your username.
Good to see that nothing's changed.
Nice to see you've found a fellow special needs soulmate.

Yeah, dead racist me.....will mention it to my black missus when she gets home. Silly little man....

MCFCTrick said:
MCFCTrick said:

You were a racist halfwit before you changed your username.
Good to see that nothing's changed.
Nice to see you've found a fellow special needs soulmate.

Yeah, dead racist me.....will mention it to my black missus when she gets home. Silly little man....

I'm sure she'll fit in just fine with your Klan buddies at the next Skynyrd convention.
Because they 'aint racist,are they?
They just burn crosses and wear pointy hats as a fashion statement.

How many countries do you think there are between England and Afghanistan? Well, it all depends. As the drone flies, there’s Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Greece, Italy and France.

If you prefer the scenic route, there’s Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Germany, the Netherlands.

Not in any particular hurry? Then you could always try diverting through Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Macedonia, Albania, Austria, Hungary and the Czech Republic. I’m told Prague is very pretty at this time of year.

As the drone flies: Taliban fighter Zareen Ahmadzai had to pass through several countries before reaching Britain

Certainly, if you were making your way the 3,500 miles to Britain by road, you’d have to pass through at least half a dozen sovereign countries before you reached the English Channel.

We know that Zareen Ahmadzai travelled here by lorry from Afghanistan in 2010. So he must have crossed some of those countries.

Under international law, anyone seeking asylum is supposed to apply in the first ‘safe’ country they arrive in.

Yet Ahmadzai failed to lodge any application until he was discovered holed up at an address in Wolverhampton.

It was only after he was arrested as an illegal immigrant that he appealed to a tribunal on the grounds that his life would be in danger if he was returned to Afghanistan.

Back home, Ahmadzai was a Taliban fighter, like his father, a commander who was shot dead during a battle against U.S. troops in Helmand Province. He admits firing Kalashnikov rifles and rockets and killing people.

Soft touch: The former Taliban fighter has been granted asylum in Britain

But he fled the country and now claims he would face death or torture at the hands of both the Taliban and the Afghan National Security Forces. Which is why he legged it to Wolverhampton.

We are not told why he chose Wolverhampton, in particular. He doesn’t even speak English. As an Afghan Muslim, surely he would have felt more at home in neighbouring Pakistan, or Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan.

Perhaps he felt these countries were a little too close for comfort.

But nor are we told why Ahmadzai did not apply for asylum in, say, France or Turkey, as he was required to do under the international convention long before he arrived in the Black Country.

I think we can accurately assume the answer is that he knew of Britain’s reputation as one of the world’s most benevolent safe havens for terrorists.

Perhaps word had reached him of the way in which Al Qaeda leaders, African torturers and assorted genocidal maniacs are indulged by the British courts.

More...
Taliban soldier who killed in battle wins fight to stay in UK - to spare him from persecution by...the Taliban

He headed here because he knew he would receive a sympathetic hearing and the chances of him ever being deported were close to zero.

Even though he has no right to be in Britain — and arguably poses a danger to this country — there is no shortage of well-briefed human rights lawyers to argue his case. And it hasn’t cost him a penny.

Although the Home Office rejected his asylum application, after an extensive and expensive voyage through the appeals process, Ahmadzai has finally found a judge prepared to grant him the legal right to remain in Britain.

Taxpayers can also expect a claim for compensation for the time he spent in detention awaiting deportation — clearly a serious breach of his fundamental yuman rites. On past precedent, he’s almost certain to be awarded what is known in the trade as a ‘nice drink’ running into five figures.

We are not allowed to know where he is currently living, but don’t be surprised if he turns out to be shacked up rent-free in a council house, with a 52-inch telly and a range of generous benefits.

The UK Borders Agency can’t be blamed for this fiasco. It caught Ahmadzai, locked him up and would have deported him had it not been for the perverse intervention of the courts.

The Flash said:
MCFCTrick said:
Who the fuck is this wum,and who was he before?

Am I reading this correctly?

Seriously?

Don't tell me, the abbreviation is racist? FFS....it's what I have heard them call themselves here in Dale.....get a grip man.

W12 said:
How many countries do you think there are between England and Afghanistan? Well, it all depends. As the drone flies, there’s Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Greece, Italy and France.

If you prefer the scenic route, there’s Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Germany, the Netherlands.

Not in any particular hurry? Then you could always try diverting through Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Macedonia, Albania, Austria, Hungary and the Czech Republic. I’m told Prague is very pretty at this time of year.

As the drone flies: Taliban fighter Zareen Ahmadzai had to pass through several countries before reaching Britain

Certainly, if you were making your way the 3,500 miles to Britain by road, you’d have to pass through at least half a dozen sovereign countries before you reached the English Channel.

We know that Zareen Ahmadzai travelled here by lorry from Afghanistan in 2010. So he must have crossed some of those countries.

Under international law, anyone seeking asylum is supposed to apply in the first ‘safe’ country they arrive in.

Yet Ahmadzai failed to lodge any application until he was discovered holed up at an address in Wolverhampton.

It was only after he was arrested as an illegal immigrant that he appealed to a tribunal on the grounds that his life would be in danger if he was returned to Afghanistan.

Back home, Ahmadzai was a Taliban fighter, like his father, a commander who was shot dead during a battle against U.S. troops in Helmand Province. He admits firing Kalashnikov rifles and rockets and killing people.

Soft touch: The former Taliban fighter has been granted asylum in Britain

But he fled the country and now claims he would face death or torture at the hands of both the Taliban and the Afghan National Security Forces. Which is why he legged it to Wolverhampton.

We are not told why he chose Wolverhampton, in particular. He doesn’t even speak English. As an Afghan Muslim, surely he would have felt more at home in neighbouring Pakistan, or Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan.

Perhaps he felt these countries were a little too close for comfort.

But nor are we told why Ahmadzai did not apply for asylum in, say, France or Turkey, as he was required to do under the international convention long before he arrived in the Black Country.

I think we can accurately assume the answer is that he knew of Britain’s reputation as one of the world’s most benevolent safe havens for terrorists.

Perhaps word had reached him of the way in which Al Qaeda leaders, African torturers and assorted genocidal maniacs are indulged by the British courts.

More...
Taliban soldier who killed in battle wins fight to stay in UK - to spare him from persecution by...the Taliban

He headed here because he knew he would receive a sympathetic hearing and the chances of him ever being deported were close to zero.

Even though he has no right to be in Britain — and arguably poses a danger to this country — there is no shortage of well-briefed human rights lawyers to argue his case. And it hasn’t cost him a penny.

Although the Home Office rejected his asylum application, after an extensive and expensive voyage through the appeals process, Ahmadzai has finally found a judge prepared to grant him the legal right to remain in Britain.

Taxpayers can also expect a claim for compensation for the time he spent in detention awaiting deportation — clearly a serious breach of his fundamental yuman rites. On past precedent, he’s almost certain to be awarded what is known in the trade as a ‘nice drink’ running into five figures.

We are not allowed to know where he is currently living, but don’t be surprised if he turns out to be shacked up rent-free in a council house, with a 52-inch telly and a range of generous benefits.

The UK Borders Agency can’t be blamed for this fiasco. It caught Ahmadzai, locked him up and would have deported him had it not been for the perverse intervention of the courts.
why would you move to any of them countries when you could live in Britain a very tolerant country with a good health and education system

don't blame them thats what I would do

MATCITY said:
LongsightM13 said:
The Flash said:
London postcode and right-wing leanings?

Fuck me, it's Peter Hitchens!
John Terry?
John Terry isn't racist he's mates with Ashley Cole

Is Ashley Cole one of those Muzzies I keep hearing about?
Or is he an asylum seeker?
Surely he can't just be a law-abiding taxpayer?
What with being the son of immigrants?
Irrational prejudice is so hard to keep up with nowadays.

To say immigration has not played a part in the downfall of these northern towns is deluded.

It is is not racist it just plain fact.

I got in a taxi from Chorlton to Heaton park last Saturday and the taxi driver who was a black bloke spent the whole second half of the journey calling jews for refusing to integrate - go figure, was this racist ?

The way the term 'racist' is branded around is laughable.

The perfect tonic for the liberal utopia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.