Rochdale... was it a bomb or a plague?

The Flash said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:
Of course we had immigration before 1997. It just used to be regulated and monitored prior to that.

That's why there are 150,000 failed asylum seekers still in the UK that the authorities can't trace.

Many of which are seeking asylum from oppressive regimes where we have backed puppet dictators,sold arms to both sides,then reduced their countries to rubble.
What goes around...

And so if one of them is driving around in an uninsured car and knocks you down, or if one of them burgles your gaff, you're happy with that are you?

Cos you know, it was your taxes that paid for the British Judicial system to consider their application and turn it down, having had fair hearing in front of a judge?

What goes around....

Of course I fucking wouldn't,but all of the cunts who have ever burgled a property of mine,or run into my car without insurance have all been good old indigenous British scum,not asylum seekers.
But I suppose asylum seekers are all joyriding crackheads in your black and white world.
And yes,I do think that anyone claiming political sylum should be given a full and fair hearing,regardless of whether that causes a backlog of cases or not.
Because that is what civilised,reasonable countries do.
Why you have suddenly mutated into the average Daily Mail reader over this is beyond me,as you are normally one of our better posters.
I shall put it down to a bad day at the office.

W12 said:
The Flash said:
Many of which are seeking asylum from oppressive regimes where we have backed puppet dictators,sold arms to both sides,then reduced their countries to rubble.
What goes around...

And so if one of them is driving around in an uninsured car and knocks you down, or if one of them burgles your gaff, you're happy with that are you?

Cos you know, it was your taxes that paid for the British Judicial system to consider their application and turn it down, having had fair hearing in front of a judge?

What goes around....

Why didn't they claim asylum in one of the many countries between the UK & their homeland?
There is quite simply far too many answers for that

One and only post on this subject so here goes.

Why do these people try and cling to trains, risk death in trailer's or drowning across the channel? If they are in fear for their lives, then why sneak through numerous countries, to get to old blighty? Surely the first 'safe country will do?

My thoughts on this are, in France the burka is banned alongside a whole host of stuff, italians and germans aren't as accommodating either. In Britain, these people (genuine or not) get help with housing, medical, schooling and even given 'free' cash.

That in my view is not the person's fault. It is clearly an example of striving to survive. There are endless possibilities, when someone has been given a second chance, and i am absolutley certain that there are a high number of asylum seekers, who go on to contribute to society when they are finally sorted and living their new lives.

We have been a tolerent bunch in Britain, and at the end of the day that is something i am proud of. We (well 99%) accept people of different faiths and views, and learn to live alongside them, and embrace differences in culture and ethnicity where other countries aren't so sympathetic.

The daily mail readers amongst us will probably hammer me for this, but right now i just don't care..

The Flash said:
What goes around...

What goes around....

Of course I fucking wouldn't,but all of the cunts who have ever burgled a property of mine,or run into my car without insurance have all been good old indigenous British scum,not asylum seekers.
But I suppose asylum seekers are all joyriding crackheads in your black and white world.
And yes,I do think that anyone claiming political sylum should be given a full and fair hearing,regardless of whether that causes a backlog of cases or not.
Because that is what civilised,reasonable countries do.
Why you have suddenly mutated into the average Daily Mail reader over this is beyond me,as you are normally one of our better posters.
I shall put it down to a bad day at the office.

Crikey you bite easy bud!

I'm assuming your happy meal was not to your liking?

And no, I'm not a Daily Mail reader. From the Angles and the Saxonnes, the Vikings, Romans and gay French aristocrats, this country is founded on immigration.

Even our language is a mish-mash of Celt, Norse and Roman.

What I don't get is how people get lost in the system. They were clearly in the system, but once their application has been declined, they have been able to slip away from under the noses of the authorities.

It's the system that shit Nij, not the fact that people want to be here. And apologies if I wound you up before. I should know better when you're on your period.

Now, where's my copy of Joyriding Crackhead Immigrant Monthly...

glen quagmire said:
One and only post on this subject so here goes.

Why do these people try and cling to trains, risk death in trailer's or drowning across the channel? If they are in fear for their lives, then why sneak through numerous countries, to get to old blighty? Surely the first 'safe country will do?

My thoughts on this are, in France the burka is banned alongside a whole host of stuff, italians and germans aren't as accommodating either. In Britain, these people (genuine or not) get help with housing, medical, schooling and even given 'free' cash.

That in my view is not the person's fault. It is clearly an example of striving to survive. There are endless possibilities, when someone has been given a second chance, and i am absolutley certain that there are a high number of asylum seekers, who go on to contribute to society when they are finally sorted and living their new lives.

We have been a tolerent bunch in Britain, and at the end of the day that is something i am proud of. We (well 99%) accept people of different faiths and views, and learn to live alongside them, and embrace differences in culture and ethnicity where other countries aren't so sympathetic.

The daily mail readers amongst us will probably hammer me for this, but right now i just don't care..

Ladies and gentlemen - we have a winner.

MCFCTrick said:
W12 said:
And now were even accepting Taliban. Wonderful.

Who the fuck is this wum,and who was he before?

Ooh don't mention the T world or Muzzies when NF is on one W12....

You were a racist halfwit before you changed your username.
Good to see that nothing's changed.
Nice to see you've found a fellow special needs soulmate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.