Rock Evolution – The History of Rock ’n’ Roll Year by Year

Even though we are only asking for the 60s initially, I think we can make a note of what people are saying here for subsequent decades. Anybody who shows enough interest should be encouraged!

Agreed, just wanted to know if I can put in a early bid for 1980 !

Can you pick more than one year?
Eventually, yes. I’m just trying to make sure too many of the years aren’t snapped up before people have had chance to check out the thread. Hard to tell how many people are willing to put in the hard work of coming up with an in-depth write-up. I suspect with your writing skills you’ll comfortably get to writeup two years if not more.

Agreed, just wanted to know if I can put in an early bid for 1980 !
As one of the thread runners I’m sure we can allow you to reserve that year.

Eventually, yes. I’m just trying to make sure too many of the years aren’t snapped up before people have had chance to check out the thread. Hard to tell how many people are willing to put in the hard work of coming up with an in-depth write-up. I suspect with your writing skills you’ll comfortably get to writeup two years if not more.

As one of the thread runners I’m sure we can allow you to reserve that year.
I originally nominated myself for 1997 so will stick with that however I'm happy to try and make a case for any other year if it remains unlocked. Happy to write nonsense in defence of any year

This is all good. Tomorrow, I’ll go through what people have said so far and put a list of years up on post #1.

Obviously we are initially looking for people to fill out the 1960s to get us started but Saddleworth, threespires and I will plug any gaps as necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.