Rock Evolution – The History of Rock ’n’ Roll Year by Year

That slimy weasel @threespires took the ONE year I really wanted.

I will do 1994.
It’s worth bearing in mind that the person doing the write-up sets the scene. Whilst they should reference what was important in the year, they can’t possibly hope to cover everything and they are free to focus on their personal favourites too.

That may or may not leave the door open for you to write about something that they have missed. In fact not being the person writing for that year leaves you to focus on the one or two things that may be really important to you.

I'll put my hat in the ring for 1989 as it was a big year for me in many ways. Personally and musically
Whilst we didn’t think about the personal aspect when dreaming this up, I think that it’s perfectly reasonable to work major life events into write-ups as and when necessary.

In fact we do it all the time when discussing music, don’t we? The old musical Time Machine idea.

Whilst we didn’t think about the personal aspect when dreaming this up, I think that it’s perfectly reasonable to work major life events into write-ups as and when necessary.

In fact we do it all the time when discussing music, don’t we? The old musical Time Machine idea.
An interesting thing to consider is due to the time you've calculated for the thread to continue the reality is records released this year and next will make the last couple of weeks. I wonder what will make the list then? Have any had an impact recently? Will new posters,maybe kids of posters previously have a view. Some of our kids are into music so would be interesting nearer the time to ask for their opinion

An interesting thing to consider is due to the time you've calculated for the thread to continue the reality is records released this year and next will make the last couple of weeks. I wonder what will make the list then? Have any had an impact recently? Will new posters,maybe kids of posters previously have a view. Some of our kids are into music so would be interesting nearer the time to ask for their opinion
Definitely. Having the views of people who are much younger will be useful. Maybe we could hand over write-ups for the final decade to our kids :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.