Rock Evolution – The History of Rock ’n’ Roll Year by Year

That slimy weasel @threespires took the ONE year I really wanted.

I will do 1994.

Are weasels slimy? I mean, they're mustelidae so typically their habitat doesn't really involve water, if anything they're likely to be a bit dusty depending on the type of fields they nest in and the time of year. Maybe they become slimy for a short while when they groom themselves? Actually no that's not right, mink qualify as weasels and they're semi-aquatic so they're probably slimy quite a bit of the time. I think were I to actually be a weasel I'd like to be a Masked Weasel.

1994's a good year, not as good as 1980 mind, but nonetheless a good one.

Are weasels slimy? I mean, they're mustelidae so typically their habitat doesn't really involve water, if anything they're likely to be a bit dusty depending on the type of fields they nest in and the time of year. Maybe they become slimy for a short while when they groom themselves? Actually no that's not right, mink qualify as weasels and they're semi-aquatic so they're probably slimy quite a bit of the time. I think were I to actually be a weasel I'd like to be a Masked Weasel.

I thought weasels wore blue and white stripey shirts. But my knowledge could be swayed by Willy Weasel’s appearance in the Tufty the Squirrel 1970s road safety video.

Fine.

That giant dickhead @threespires took the ONE year I really wanted.

Is that better? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.