Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to post how great he was looking in the match thread right as he gave it away near our box around the 10 minute mark, but he adjusted to the pace of the game as time went on. He's going to be perfect for us

Some people on here where convinced West Ham would be the thoughest opposition he would have ever faced in his career. :D
He was playing Women and children. As expected.

Not a big fan of Rodri yet, as I see him lack the skills & driving force of Yaya or Fernandinho.

But hopefully in the next few matches I will join the rest of the fans that admire Rodri.

Not a big fan of Rodri yet, as I see him lack the skills & driving force of Yaya or Fernandinho.

But hopefully in the next few matches I will join the rest of the fans that admire Rodri.

Comparing him to those two world class players based on a couple of competitive games in a new league is somewhat harsh. Already you can say he is far better than Fernando & Garcia :)

got pounced on a few times early on but got up to speed second half and was better. Was mature enough not to be rash when he did get mugged and just ushered the attacker out of harm's way which was good to see

Looked promising in pre season but for the first 20 minutes or so I thought he was a long way from what he needs to be for our team (caught on the ball and left us wide open for one of their attacks in particular when he pressed when he shouldn't have), after he and the team settled in I thought he was quality. First prem game in a key position for us so there's a lot of responsibility for a lad who's just turned 23...there will be bigger tests but he looks like he could be a big player for us for a long time. The Premier league busquets hopefully

You don't half post some tripe.

In one competitive game, because he hasn't had a surging yaya run or a last ditch dinho tackle, you don't rate him... Never mind the incisive passes he made in his first ever prem match.

Are you trying to be controversial or do you actually harbour the beliefs you roll out on here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.