Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to give him time but he looked a lot more pedestrian than I expected. More Garcia than Ferna. Whilst he’ll be Fernandinho’s replacement I’m not sure he’s his style of player. You can’t underestimate Fernandinho’s contribution to City and that performance against Liverpool in January was one of the best I’ve ever seen by a City player. Big boots to fill.
There is no other dinho there is just different,he has played halfa pre-season game with a new team ffs

I get sick of americans slagging blues for knowing their own league inside and out
What Americans are you talking about?
I get sick of EPL zealots undeservedly slagging the whole world off. Who do you people think you are?
City is succesful because they play the Johnny foreigner football that you look down on so much. The irony in that is apparantly lost on you.

What Americans are you talking about?
I get sick of EPL zealots undeservedly slagging the whole world off. Who do you people think you are?
City is succesful because they play the Johnny foreigner football that you look down on so much. The irony in that is apparantly lost on you.

Yeah, none of us have noticed any of that.

We actually wondered who Guardiola was, when he first showed up.

It's lucky we have people like you, to come along & tell us what we have been watching, otherwise we would be completely in the dark.

Got to give him time but he looked a lot more pedestrian than I expected. More Garcia than Ferna. Whilst he’ll be Fernandinho’s replacement I’m not sure he’s his style of player. You can’t underestimate Fernandinho’s contribution to City and that performance against Liverpool in January was one of the best I’ve ever seen by a City player. Big boots to fill.
I think you might be the only person on the planet that thought he was the same style of player as Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.