Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

Seriously gutted about this one still days after it happened, he’s probably the one player who is crucial to how we play. When I see his name on the team sheet, it brings a calmness that I don’t think I’ve ever experienced before with a player. Seriously hope pep can find a long term solution to fill the void as to fight on all fronts without him is a huge ask.

Man City educating supporters since the Mansour takeover!

City yet again ruining football!
Yes, but we is experts, one might say - some might say, in an oasis of ignorance - going back to Bert's back when his vertebrole went plant dexter and accidentally fizzed us the FA Cup. Germany was never the same! In fact, did he ever play for .. oh, never bloody effin offin - who gives a ferret!
Then Belley, King Colin of Bury upon the hill, was balljaxed in 1968 and we won the league. Sadly, he suffered a buffers muff of the dextral cortex at the hands of Queenie Buchan a few years later, but the less said about that the better.
Lakey was waxed over his cumstrals one dreadful day, and never recumbered, groodling around for years and years before finally writing his book, "Mongeese in Moss Side" - I thought it was groovey. Or was it gravy: Mongeese and gravy? Not very fuckin sure about that in a month of Sundays
Let's hope Rodri's just got one of them thingummies - you know - a hidden, resistant to X Ray and MRI, and hidden-under-skin- tightness with some discolouration of the extremities, causing no more than shitty shite journalistic know-nothingness, and he's ready to pull Santa's Blue slay all on his own again, just like the last 3 or 4 Christmases. You know what I'm saying?!?
It's just a bruise.

Yes, but we is experts, one might say - some might say, in an oasis of ignorance - going back to Bert's back when his vertebrole went plant dexter and accidentally fizzed us the FA Cup. Germany was never the same! In fact, did he ever play for .. oh, never bloody effin offin - who gives a ferret!
Then Belley, King Colin of Bury upon the hill, was balljaxed in 1968 and we won the league. Sadly, he suffered a buffers muff of the dextral cortex at the hands of Queenie Buchan a few years later, but the less said about that the better.
Lakey was waxed over his cumstrals one dreadful day, and never recumbered, groodling around for years and years before finally writing his book, "Mongeese in Moss Side" - I thought it was groovey. Or was it gravy: Mongeese and gravy? Not very fuckin sure about that in a month of Sundays
Let's hope Rodri's just got one of them thingummies - you know - a hidden, resistant to X Ray and MRI, and hidden-under-skin- tightness with some discolouration of the extremities, causing no more than shitty shite journalistic know-nothingness, and he's ready to pull Santa's Blue slay all on his own again, just like the last 3 or 4 Christmases. You know what I'm saying?!?
It's just a bruise.
Bluey,
Whatever yer've been smoking, mate . . . . yer need to cut down on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.