Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

It might be ACL related but not as bad as feared. How come?

Remember Laporte had an ACL injury in 19/20 and recovered from it in 5 months. IIRC, he played vs SU away after being 5 months out, late January or early February, 2020.

If Rodri's injury is like Laporte's, he might be back in late February or March. Would be nice to play the last 3 months of the season with him in the team.

Laporte's wasn't an ACL. It was a lateral meniscus and cartilage.

Better example would be Leroy who did his ACL in the Community Shield and came back for a handful of games

One thing I can’t get my head around is no matter how much I dislike other teams I would never celebrate another teams player getting seriously injured. Best players playing are what make it a good game. It’s just very odd behaviour that you want another team to suffer injury
Funny how the day after all this celebrating, Odengards injury was said to be very serious ankle ligament damage. Fucking karma you Tarquin C**NTS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.