Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

I assume people are “merrily” writing off our season but get a spine if you are playing the amoeba. City can still have a successful season despite injury to the world’s current best player.

I think the awful spell City had when Rodri was missing last season has warped perspectives on what City are capable of without him.

Hopefully the club will go out and buy a top class midfielder in January to help fill the gap but there are so many options for Pep to use, depending on the opposition. Stones and Rico may become very important players in next three months.

City must not let Arsenal prosper form their crime and the motivation of City’s players will be higher than ever.
we're top of the league and Rodri has only player 25 minutes of the season and we've played some really difficult games already. We'll win this league without him

You can walk with a damaged ACL but not do any sports People live with them
There is a hall of fame NFL quarterback who played with a torn ACL -- but it is not advised. ACL is important for knee/leg stability so failure to repair can risk more serious damage to meniscus, etc.

I am not believing any headlines that are made for utd, ars, lfc fans.

If he is ACL'd then maybe taking a break for so long isnt the best? Stay fit and tiptop at all times is the mantra isnt it? I know he had to have a break but thats the nub of it really, that he had to.

If we are to be without him I trust the team to be just as good. And if any manager can deal with that scenario it is Pep.

No, but if you watch Sky Sports News they have it on slow-mo

Clearly raises his hands and pushes Rodri. Like I say, pretty innocuous in itself but one of those shithouse pieces of conduct that can have long term consequences

The problem is those kind of things happen so often per game, thankfully without the severe consequences. You’d hope Partey himself at least feels some guilt.

On an unrelated note, I hope this doesn’t affect his Ballon d’Or probabilities. It shouldn’t do but you never know with these type of awards.

He deserves it and having the current Ballon d’Or winner playing for our club would be mega. In my opinion anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.