Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Looks like 3, 6 or 9 months depending on the Grade, let's just hope it scans as Grade 1.

Grade 1 (Minor sprain):
The ACL is mildly damaged with small tears, but the ligament is still intact.There's slight stretching, but the knee joint remains stable.

2. Grade 2 (Partial tear):
The ACL is partially torn, which results in some loss of stability. The ligament is stretched to the point where it is loose, but not fully torn.

3. Grade 3 (Complete tear):
The ACL is completely torn or ruptured, resulting in significant instability of the knee.
thanks,just posted for advice on this

No, but if you watch Sky Sports News they have it on slow-mo

Clearly raises his hands and pushes Rodri. Like I say, pretty innocuous in itself but one of those shithouse pieces of conduct that can have long term consequences
But every single player in the box on every single corner that’s ever been taken in football history makes contact in similar ways with another player. I think blues are reaching a bit to attribute Arsenal’s approach as having injured Rodri. We got incredibly unlucky in that moment.

The lost Oasis member was Scott McCleod. He is a sound fella from Chadderton and hardly spoke, never mind talk shit, like this poster talking nonsense.
I couldn't care if he's David Silva from Hapurhey. There are ways of expressing your opinion. I happen to think he has a scintilla of a point, but he's posting to wind others up and stiffle the debate to be had.

Feeling a bit queasy now lads. Just gutted. Been a long day back to work and avoided any news until just the last few minutes.

When he was frustratedly motioning to his knee as he limped off- you could tell in his head knowing his own body he knew it was off and not something a week or two would fix. I'm gonna hold out hope for scans and the actual word but feel like it's not good and we have to band together trust Pep and the squad now instead of the usual shit we see here of "told you we needed back up" "told you I knew better than Pep and the brass" "told you they should have listened to me I'm ITK"... yadda- blah- fuck all.

Fuck the lot here who opt for that tack instead of trying to be supportive and moving ahead with ideas instead of a pile of told you so useless horse shite.

Just another day in the life of a not so casual long time City supporter- we've faced worse that's for sure and we've proven others so wrong in the process.

Combo of Rico, Kova, Gundo is the obvious formula and with Ake coming back in a month or so- Gvad I think can venture into that territory as well as Stones. I know it's dead horse territory and not a popular shout but Nunes will get a go now by necessity- not as a like for like stand in obviously but another deeper midfielder to make up numbers and minutes in addition to others.

Go City and fuck you Arsenal- cheating cunts.

Looks like 3, 6 or 9 months depending on the Grade, let's just hope it scans as Grade 1.

Grade 1 (Minor sprain):
The ACL is mildly damaged with small tears, but the ligament is still intact.There's slight stretching, but the knee joint remains stable.

2. Grade 2 (Partial tear):
The ACL is partially torn, which results in some loss of stability. The ligament is stretched to the point where it is loose, but not fully torn.

3. Grade 3 (Complete tear):
The ACL is completely torn or ruptured, resulting in significant instability of the knee.
If that video is from today and he's walking unaided, surely it has to be the grade 1, if the ligament was loose or completely gone he wouldn't be able to move it. That's enough ignorant medical guess work for me though :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.