Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

He's out for the season, mate. Too many reputable sources corroborating as much now.

We'll be fine. We have a world class squad and the best manager in the world.

Not saying you’re wrong, but don’t they all stem from that one tweet from a physio.

Anyone else thinking that our game against Newcastle this weekend will be an audition for Bruno. G?

Buying him in January seems obvious to me (if he's keen). He knows the league, he's very good and his purchase would surely finally give us rotation depth for Rodri further down the line.

I suppose the real question is, would you rather be a player who doesn't play every game but wins silverware, or be the main man and not win anything? I know a certain lad from Villa who made that choice, I think he chose correctly.

Not saying you’re wrong, but don’t they all stem from that one tweet from a physio.
Nah, Pol Ballus. Pretty connected with the club. Kind of a similar tier to Sam Lee in that he doesn't know absolutely everything but travels with the squad, attends press conferences, has decent contacts inside the club. The only definitive line coming out of City's camp is that Rodri's being sent for tests, while the line coming out of Rodri's camp is that he's going to miss a "significant period" of the season, with a few people close to him apparently worried it could be the entire season he's out for. I'm still holding out hope that he's back in February.

Struggling to think of an example where the media reported that someone had done a serious injury, only for it to be false information and the official news was a lot less serious, sadly.
KDB a few years back v Palace. Carried off, left Selhurst on crutches and protective boot. Reports of serious injury, played next game.

I don’t think we will buy anyone in Jan to cover for Rodri. We have gundogan and he will fill that position. We will win it all this season. The team will do it for Rodri, loads more records to be broken this season. Relax blues we will cement our place in history

I don’t think we will buy anyone in Jan to cover for Rodri. We have gundogan and he will fill that position. We will win it all this season. The team will do it for Rodri, loads more records to be broken this season. Relax blues we will cement our place in history
Plus Pep finally given proper recognition.

Wait... I am dreaming! But I share your point of view. Contrary to the period when we lost against Brentford before the World Cup, this time I see players very hungry. Savinho is everywhere, Jack the same, Gundo keen to do well... I am hopeful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.