Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

I would offer him my ACL in a heartbeat, but not sure it would actually be any better than his in its current state.

Massive blow for the season, massive blow for Rodri, hopefully he can recover well and get back to his level.

dont know to much about these kind of injuries, so a full blown tear, will be 9 month plus out?,can you also have a partial tear where its a shorter recovery period along with something even more simple as an agravated ACL
You will know. Its what did for Colin Bell, Paul Lake, and Erling's dad when Roy Keane did him. And in a big ball of karma Keane did his too. Shearer did his. Gascoine in that FA cup final. Loads of players but these days it is recoverable with top surgery and careful rehab. It did used to be pretty much the end but it can be overcome now and has been with success among lots of players. Its tough rehab. Basically that ligament is small but tough and is the main short piece that runs right through the middle of the knee, about an inch or so long only it cant be fixed once gone. They generally twine hamstring and thread it through the gap and attach it to the start of the calf as a replacement. And all that needs to settle and then strengthen to be one workable strong and flexible piece.

I don't think anyone has forgotten Tony McCarroll. Scott would be the better answer on pointless.
But we’re not on pointless. Take it you think the posters continual negativity is coincidental? Well we can all have our opinions - including you I guess

Not really important in the grand scheme of things but I think criticism of our owners because we don’t have another Rodri lined up is pathetic & suspiciously raggy

never thought I'd ever say this but I'd rather Liverpool or rags win the league than Arsenal after seeing how they intentionally injured Rodri - utter scum cunts
Recency bias. Take another look at the pre-Champions league coach run and the decisions in that game. And if still confused take a peak at Rawk. As for Scum, it doesnt matter what any of us think or hope. They are about as likely to win the title as I am to bag an Oscar.

You will know. Its what did for Colin Bell, Paul Lake, and Erling's dad when Roy Keane did him. And in a big ball of karma Keane did his too. Shearer did his. Gascoine in that FA cup final. Loads of players but these days it is recoverable with top surgery and careful rehab. It did used to be pretty much the end but it can be overcome now and has been with success among lots of players. Its tough rehab. Basically that ligament is small but tough and is the main short piece that runs right through the middle of the knee, about an inch or so long only it cant be fixed once gone. They generally twine hamstring and thread it through the gap and attach it to the start of the calf as a replacement. And all that needs to settle and then strengthen to be one workable strong and flexible piece.
Good post, very informative read.

I think Virgil Van Dijk is probably the shining example of someone aged 29 who can sustain an ACL and return to the highest level. I have no doubt Rodri will fully recover and return to the standards we're used to seeing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.