Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

But every single player in the box on every single corner that’s ever been taken in football history makes contact in similar ways with another player. I think blues are reaching a bit to attribute Arsenal’s approach as having injured Rodri. We got incredibly unlucky in that moment.
No they don't. There's plenty of pushing and shoving from standing positions and holding and so on, but a sideways shove when you are moving at pace does not happen in most corners, not least because there isn't the room.

Shoulder to shoulder is within the rules, raising your hands deliberately for a push is a foul. And it was potentially a season ending foul.

Feeling a bit queasy now lads. Just gutted. Been a long day back to work and avoided any news until just the last few minutes.

When he was frustratedly motioning to his knee as he limped off- you could tell in his head knowing his own body he knew it was off and not something a week or two would fix. I'm gonna hold out hope for scans and the actual word but feel like it's not good and we have to band together trust Pep and the squad now instead of the usual shit we see here of "told you we needed back up" "told you I knew better than Pep and the brass" "told you they should have listened to me I'm ITK"... yadda- blah- fuck all.

Fuck the lot here who opt for that tack instead of trying to be supportive and moving ahead with ideas instead of a pile of told you so useless horse shite.

Just another day in the life of a not so casual long time City supporter- we've faced worse that's for sure and we've proven others so wrong in the process.

Combo of Rico, Kova, Gundo is the obvious formula and with Ake coming back in a month or so- Gvad I think can venture into that territory as well as Stones. I know it's dead horse territory and not a popular shout but Nunes will get a go now by necessity- not as a like for like stand in obviously but another deeper midfielder to make up numbers and minutes in addition to others.

Go City and fuck you Arsenal- cheating cunts.
Brilliant post. We've lost one of many great players in the tem - need the rest and the fans to step up and knowing our fans, I' m sure we will

The lost Oasis member was Scott McCleod. He is a sound fella from Chadderton and hardly spoke, never mind talk shit, like this poster talking nonsense.
Could be. Or could be

Tony McCarroll is the forgotten man of Oasis who quit the band in 1995 at the height of their fame after Noel criticised the quality of his playing.

A couple to choose from - but which fits the poster best??

If that video is from today and he's walking unaided, surely it has to be the grade 1, if the ligament was loose or completely gone he wouldn't be able to move it. That's enough ignorant medical guess work for me though :-)
Unfortunately not. You can walk quite fine on a completely torn ACL (speaking from experience). It is your balance when making quick stop/start moves - as you do in Football, Basketball, Tennis, etc. that is impaired.

If it is a partial tear, recovery depends on whether the doctor recommends surgery. Surgery + mandatory rehab is 6 months minimum. But for a relatively minor tear, rehabilitation short of surgery can work in which case it can be less - potentially 3-4 months.

We really dont know until Cugat comes out with something - neither do any of the reporters despite ESPN/TNT's pronouncements. I still think it is odd that that that report from El Larguero came out claiming no serious damage.

Unfortunately not. You can walk quite fine on a completely torn ACL (speaking from experience). It is your balance when making quick stop/start moves - as you do in Football, Basketball, Tennis, etc. that is impaired.

If it is a partial tear, recovery depends on whether the doctor recommends surgery. Surgery + mandatory rehab is 6 months minimum. But for a relatively minor tear, rehabilitation short of surgery can work in which case it can be less - potentially 3-4 months.

We really dont know until Cugat comes out with something - neither do any of the reporters despite ESPN/TNT's pronouncements. I still think it is odd that that that report from El Larguero came out claiming no serious damage.
El Larguero released a subsequent tweet affirming the ESPN/TNT view. Better to put those twats on block.

Could be. Or could be

Tony McCarroll is the forgotten man of Oasis who quit the band in 1995 at the height of their fame after Noel criticised the quality of his playing.

A couple to choose from - but which fits the poster best??
I don't think anyone has forgotten Tony McCarroll. Scott would be the better answer on pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.