Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s nothing here to suggest that Atletico will budge on a release clause... they don’t want to sell so they’ll undoubtedly make us take the only route open to us and make us trigger the release clause. Even if - and I don’t think it’s the case - Otamendi was going the other way - that would be a completely separate transaction.

There’s nothing here to suggest that Atletico will budge on a release clause... they don’t want to sell so they’ll undoubtedly make us take the only route open to us and make us trigger the release clause. Even if - and I don’t think it’s the case - Otamendi was going the other way - that would be a completely separate transaction.
Yes swaps rarely happen also i can't see why we would weaken our defence when we have already lost vinny

Reactions: nmc
They wont but if they are interested in Otamendi or just a good relationship they might agree to just sell rather than the rigmarole of going through the player and forcing him to pay his release himself. Especially if it avoids any added costs, if it does.

Why is there a good chance he is right?
Seems to be a few stories that Atletico are getting close to agreeing a deal for his replacement, he said he’d decide last week. We don't seem to be looking at alternatives. It all seems to be lining up for next week. Tolmie reckoned one would be done next week. Just my best guess though I know nothing.

I have spoken with our new member and i am happy he is posting in good faith.

I was hoping my earlier interaction may have been a hint......

To be fair, and whilst I don’t think Stones is going... he hasn’t established himself in the way Laporte has. Stones seems to get in the team starts to build momentum and then for one reason or another things grind to a halt - usually due to injury and he has to start again. In the run in Pep seemed a lot less inclined to rotate and those out of the team found chances to break into the team harder. I wouldn’t rule out Stones going but I think it’s highly unlikely and I’m not sure we’d get any more for him than Maguire would cost - so why bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.