rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

california blue said:
can you please do a sketch of all the images - courtroom style. that will be all - you have 30 mintues

Stick my neck out to be chopped off, some things make you think thats not right, e.g. why is he doing it and sticking at through the usual abuse.

80% believe, which is a high percentage.

KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:
TFM sent me two photos. One of Villa and a group of people at a showroom, one of Villa signing autographs at a mall. TFM blanked out his face in both photos, but apart from the fact these are not run of the mill photos, the second one was taken of Villa turning round away from the mass crowd waiting for signatures or to see him, TFM was beside him. Unusual because it was a photo obviously taken by someone with the Villa group, very, very hard for a WUM to present tsuch evidence to his legitimacy after weeks and weeks of posting.

I was very impressed, he was challenged and presented excellent proof.
so could you see Toffe blue in each photo ? and from his body tone and build, are you sure its him in each photo?

YES I am sure, and I reckon he is around Villa age group as well.

citoeast said:
KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:
TFM sent me two photos. One of Villa and a group of people at a showroom, one of Villa signing autographs at a mall. TFM blanked out his face in both photos, but apart from the fact these are not run of the mill photos, the second one was taken of Villa turning round away from the mass crowd waiting for signatures or to see him, TFM was beside him. Unusual because it was a photo obviously taken by someone with the Villa group, very, very hard for a WUM to present tsuch evidence to his legitimacy after weeks and weeks of posting.

so could you see Toffe blue in each photo ? and from his body tone and build, are you sure its him in each photo?

so can i get excited?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/22/manchester-city-david-villa-thierry-henry-gianluigi-buffon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... igi-buffon</a>

The full extent of Manchester City's ­difficulties in the transfer window were revealed last night when it emerged that the club had also tried and failed to sign David Villa, Gianluigi Buffon and Thierry Henry before their aborted £91m world-record bid for Kaka.

Backed by their billionaire owners in Abu Dhabi, a delegation from Eastlands went to Valencia in December to make it known they wanted to sign Villa and his Spain team-mate David Silva from the La Liga club. City were willing to pay around £100m but pulled out, as a point of principle, when Valencia asked for £135m. "They wanted us to bankroll their club for the next four seasons," said one of the men involved in the deal.

A City delegation also travelled to Turin to open talks with Juvenus for Buffon, the Italy goalkeeper. Juventus wanted a figure close to £100m and, again, City withdrew from the negotiations, suspecting the Italian club were trying to take advantage of what has become known in football circles as "the Manchester City effect".

"We're not anybody's fool," Garry Cook, City's executive chairman, said last night. "We've turned down negotiations for three different players because we felt the demands both from the [selling] club and, in essence, the players have been ludicrous. Our experience in this window is that clubs have been trying to do that to us. We chose not to engage any further in those conversations and [the manager] Mark Hughes fully understands that. The perception that we are out there throwing money around is simply not true."

One player City have spent a large amount of money on is Robinho. The £32.5m forward last night apologised to Hughes for walking out of the club's mid-season training camp in Tenerife on Monday so he could fly to Brazil to celebrate his 25th birthday on Sunday. Robinho has booked a flight to return to Manchester this weekend but has been fined two weeks wages, amounting to £320,000, by his furious City manager.

Villa and Silva were, it transpires, the first players Hughes identified when the Abu Dhabi United Group told him he could target virtually any footballer in the world. Hughes also mentioned Carlos Tevez, but City were worried about how their supporters would react to signing a Manchester United player and chose not to follow it up, even though Cook has close ties with the Argentina striker's adviser, Kia Joorabchian.

Lassana Diarra was another of Hughes's targets before he moved from Portsmouth to Real Madrid for £20m last month. However, City's information was that the transfer would cost £6m in agents' fees. The club immediately withdrew.

The interest in Henry was more sustained with City initiating talks with Barcelona as well as speaking to his agent, Darren Dein, despite Hughes having reservations about whether the former Arsenal striker was, at the age of 31, on the wane. City were willing to offer around £25m but the deal never got that far after Henry decided he did not want to move in January. The France striker is more inclined to return to England at the end of the season and it is something City may revisit.

The same applies to Yaya Touré, the Barcelona midfielder, who was the subject of a £24m bid. The chances of Kolo Touré joining from Arsenal, however, are receding. "Apparently he's not for sale," Cook reported. Similarly, Everton have asked City not to follow up their initial interest in Joleon Lescott and Mikel Arteta.

Hughes has already spent around £40m on Wayne Bridge from Chelsea, Craig ­Bellamy from West Ham United and Nigel de Jong from Hamburg — the midfielder agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal yesterday — and that figure could ­conceivably be closer to £100m by the end of the transfer window on 2 February. Hughes still wants a central defender and has also asked about Chelsea's Alex, but with little success.

City have also made three bids for the Newcastle United goalkeeper Shay Given – £3m, then £5m and, finally, £6m, which remains on the table – and have not given up hope of signing the striker Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn Rovers, even though their last offer of £18m, with Tal Ben Haim moving in the other direction, has been turned down by the Ewood Park club.

"It's well documented we have put in more than one offer," Cook said. "The last I heard, which was from [Blackburn's manager] Sam Allardyce, they were ­looking to bring in another striker before they made a decision. There is an offer on the table, Sam Allardyce is working through his issues and I fully respect that.

"We're not trying to create a situation he doesn't want; we're just managing our issues. We've made it quite clear we'd like Santa Cruz and we'll continue with those talks."

A successful conclusion to one of the longest transfer sagas of modern times would certainly give City a lift in a week when the negotiations to sign Kaka from Milan have collapsed, leading to a ­disillusioned Robinho leaving their ­Spanish mid-season training camp.

More serious for Hughes is the growing feeling at City that Robinho has been unsettled by the club's inability to bring in Kaka and that the former Real Madrid player would like to move to Chelsea to join Luiz Felipe Scolari, formerly his coach with the Brazil national team. The London club had tried to sign him in the summer.

KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:
KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:

so can i get excited?

no!

KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:
KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:

so can i get excited?

hellllll yeah coz i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

citoeast said:
KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:

how can you say its tfm when is face is blanked out an you have no idea what he looks like?

california blue said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/22/manchester-city-david-villa-thierry-henry-gianluigi-buffon

The full extent of Manchester City's ­difficulties in the transfer window were revealed last night when it emerged that the club had also tried and failed to sign David Villa, Gianluigi Buffon and Thierry Henry before their aborted £91m world-record bid for Kaka.

Backed by their billionaire owners in Abu Dhabi, a delegation from Eastlands went to Valencia in December to make it known they wanted to sign Villa and his Spain team-mate David Silva from the La Liga club. City were willing to pay around £100m but pulled out, as a point of principle, when Valencia asked for £135m. "They wanted us to bankroll their club for the next four seasons," said one of the men involved in the deal.

A City delegation also travelled to Turin to open talks with Juvenus for Buffon, the Italy goalkeeper. Juventus wanted a figure close to £100m and, again, City withdrew from the negotiations, suspecting the Italian club were trying to take advantage of what has become known in football circles as "the Manchester City effect".

"We're not anybody's fool," Garry Cook, City's executive chairman, said last night. "We've turned down negotiations for three different players because we felt the demands both from the [selling] club and, in essence, the players have been ludicrous. Our experience in this window is that clubs have been trying to do that to us. We chose not to engage any further in those conversations and [the manager] Mark Hughes fully understands that. The perception that we are out there throwing money around is simply not true."

One player City have spent a large amount of money on is Robinho. The £32.5m forward last night apologised to Hughes for walking out of the club's mid-season training camp in Tenerife on Monday so he could fly to Brazil to celebrate his 25th birthday on Sunday. Robinho has booked a flight to return to Manchester this weekend but has been fined two weeks wages, amounting to £320,000, by his furious City manager.

Villa and Silva were, it transpires, the first players Hughes identified when the Abu Dhabi United Group told him he could target virtually any footballer in the world. Hughes also mentioned Carlos Tevez, but City were worried about how their supporters would react to signing a Manchester United player and chose not to follow it up, even though Cook has close ties with the Argentina striker's adviser, Kia Joorabchian.

Lassana Diarra was another of Hughes's targets before he moved from Portsmouth to Real Madrid for £20m last month. However, City's information was that the transfer would cost £6m in agents' fees. The club immediately withdrew.

The interest in Henry was more sustained with City initiating talks with Barcelona as well as speaking to his agent, Darren Dein, despite Hughes having reservations about whether the former Arsenal striker was, at the age of 31, on the wane. City were willing to offer around £25m but the deal never got that far after Henry decided he did not want to move in January. The France striker is more inclined to return to England at the end of the season and it is something City may revisit.

The same applies to Yaya Touré, the Barcelona midfielder, who was the subject of a £24m bid. The chances of Kolo Touré joining from Arsenal, however, are receding. "Apparently he's not for sale," Cook reported. Similarly, Everton have asked City not to follow up their initial interest in Joleon Lescott and Mikel Arteta.

Hughes has already spent around £40m on Wayne Bridge from Chelsea, Craig ­Bellamy from West Ham United and Nigel de Jong from Hamburg — the midfielder agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal yesterday — and that figure could ­conceivably be closer to £100m by the end of the transfer window on 2 February. Hughes still wants a central defender and has also asked about Chelsea's Alex, but with little success.

City have also made three bids for the Newcastle United goalkeeper Shay Given – £3m, then £5m and, finally, £6m, which remains on the table – and have not given up hope of signing the striker Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn Rovers, even though their last offer of £18m, with Tal Ben Haim moving in the other direction, has been turned down by the Ewood Park club.

"It's well documented we have put in more than one offer," Cook said. "The last I heard, which was from [Blackburn's manager] Sam Allardyce, they were ­looking to bring in another striker before they made a decision. There is an offer on the table, Sam Allardyce is working through his issues and I fully respect that.

"We're not trying to create a situation he doesn't want; we're just managing our issues. We've made it quite clear we'd like Santa Cruz and we'll continue with those talks."

A successful conclusion to one of the longest transfer sagas of modern times would certainly give City a lift in a week when the negotiations to sign Kaka from Milan have collapsed, leading to a ­disillusioned Robinho leaving their ­Spanish mid-season training camp.

More serious for Hughes is the growing feeling at City that Robinho has been unsettled by the club's inability to bring in Kaka and that the former Real Madrid player would like to move to Chelsea to join Luiz Felipe Scolari, formerly his coach with the Brazil national team. The London club had tried to sign him in the summer.
=\

KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:
KaKa Blue said:
citoeast said:

so can i get excited?

We should be excited but cautious at the same time, only Feb will tlel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.