rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

I have a sneaky feeling that this might just actually happen!! Not getting my hopes up just yet, but the faintest of twitches is starting to awaken the old beaver cleaver again :)

Don't know why I think most of the users responded to the tfm thread at citymancs were actually 'Himself'.

bluethai said:
Don't know why I think most of the users responded to the tfm thread at citymancs were actually 'Himself'.

You are trying your best not to believe this rumour lol pmsl :)

citoeast said:
dannybcity said:
So he's saying Feb 2nd for the announcement?

Feb 2 is close of transfer window. Albiol TFM said was citing Family reasons so deal may not get done, but Villa was a done deal.

If Villa no here by Feb 2 we will know we have been had.

hey citoeast, if he sent you and only you the photos, was their any need to blank his face out?

i understand if he blanked out his face to test the water (if he could trust you or not), but now he has your confidence is there a way he could send the photos with his face?

Bluebeer said:
citoeast said:
dannybcity said:

Feb 2 is close of transfer window. Albiol TFM said was citing Family reasons so deal may not get done, but Villa was a done deal.

hey citoeast, if he sent you and only you the photos, was their any need to blank his face out?

i understand if he blanked out his face to test the water (if he could trust you or not), but now he has your confidence is there a way he could send the photos with his face?

what would be the point of seeing his face though citoeast doesn't know what the bloke looks like

kippax casual said:
Bluebeer said:
citoeast said:
dannybcity said:

what would be the point of seeing his face though citoeast doesn't know what the bloke looks like

One way would be to send a photo of himself holding a piece of paper with his name on it to citoeast, then send him the Villa phots un-edited.
A know a step too far, but one way to proove it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.