rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

I couldn't wait for this transfer window to open...........now I cant wait for it to shut!

KaKa Blue said:
Bluebeer said:
very strange set of coincedences though......

TFM - were in talks with villa
- he didnt think kaka would come because he knew one of the 'agents' involved and knew kakas people didnt like him (the whole saga was supposed to be a very tense, awkward affair according to cook)

- he said we have also bid for albiol and just finalising contract
- said valencia asked to postpone the transfer till they signed a replacement (palacios-boca) to soften the blow on their fans
- said the valencia delagation went out last week to boca to make the offer, then they had accepted the offer
- this website says palacios is in valencia discussing terms........

hes also posted two photos of himself (with face rubbed out) to a member on city mans as proof he knows villa (the guy said they looked ligitimate)

i mean if this guy is a WUM.....a lot of things have fell in place for him......?!
pic link?

it was two photos on PM to somebody called citoeast

he also said we would sign david villa in the 2nd week of the transfer window.now he says the end of the window.says he was there when david villa signed the contract to join city.gave all the details of the contract.now to be there when he signed that contract,he would surley have to be either his agent or his lawyer.if he his one of the two.why has he come on a city site and told all,if valencia are trying to keep it quiet.my oppinion is he his a wum,but a fuckin good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.