rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Even when you were going to give up your season ticket because of the Sven sacking and the club in "turmoil"?

;-)

Yes and I stand by it, thankfully the good doctor left and allowed me to continue with my support of the club....although as one last parting shot he left us with Hughes!!

And before any smart arse mentions it yes I am fully aware that Dr T has a 10% stake in the club but as long as he isn't making the football decisions I'm happy as a pig in shit!

Now shall we mention how you were talking sense with regards to the credit crunch a few months ago, KBS? ;)

jay_mcfc said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Even when you were going to give up your season ticket because of the Sven sacking and the club in "turmoil"?

;-)

Yes and I stand by it, thankfully the good doctor left and allowed me to continue with my support of the club....although as one last parting shot he left us with Hughes!!

And before any smart arse mentions it yes I am fully aware that Dr T has a 10% stake in the club but as long as he isn't making the football decisions I'm happy as a pig in shit!

Now shall we mention how you were talking sense with regards to the credit crunch a few months ago, KBS? ;)

Touche Jay.

I felt it in the worst way possible. I got made redundant in July. Absolutely no Mortgage Adviser jobs anywhere now either.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Touche Jay.

I felt it in the worst way possible. I got made redundant in July. Absolutely no Mortgage Adviser jobs anywhere now either.

I know mate and I'm sorry to hear it, bad taste sly dig ;)

jay_mcfc said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Touche Jay.

I know mate and I'm sorry to hear it, bad taste sly dig ;)

Don't worry mate i'm past it. The further away from Finance I am the better at the moment!!

*UPDATE

Football Transfer window rumours 22nd January 2009
Thursday, January 22. 2009
TRANSFER NEWSWIRE

Andrei Arshavin - Zenit St Petersburg to Arsenal - Talks ongoing

Rodrigo Palacio - Boca Juniors to Valencia, Panathinaikos, Bayern Munich - Greek side have joined the race to sign the striker, and, have submitted a €7m bid

Marlon King - Wigan Athletic to Middlesbrough - Medical taking place

Danny Shittu - Bolton Wanderers to Sunderland - £2m bid submitted

Roque Santa Cruz - Blackburn Rovers to Manchester City - Talks ongoing

Shay Given - Newcastle United to Manchester City - £6m bid rejected, new offer lined up

story still isnt anywhere else on the net though.......just thought id update todays news......

still, one website in a billion is reporting this story, so no point in getting excited at all.

thought if this Palacio is as good as everyone says.......7m euros is nothing to us.....worth a bid or what?

considering our owners have ploughed billions into our banks which ahs kept the economy going i dont think work permits would be much of an issue........... :-)

(just so were clear i have no idea if this is true, just understad our owners bought 3.2billions worth of shares in barclays)

Bluebeer said:
considering our owners have ploughed billions into our banks which ahs kept the economy going i dont think work permits would be much of an issue........... :-)

(just so were clear i have no idea if this is true, just understad our owners bought 3.2billions worth of shares in barclays)

£2bn of convertibles and £1.25bn of reserve capital instruments to be exact, the MCN will be converted to shares in November..Unless Barclays goes tits up and the shares become worthless of course but I somehow doubt that. As banks go Barclays are still profitable it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.