rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

Sheikh Django said:
Bluebeer said:
vincent said:
Bluebeer said:
http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.680

an admistrator on citymans has got an PM with the photo of tofffeeforme and villa stamped with yesterdays date.

sorry to keep banging on about this.

all very odd. why would this guy go so out of his way for so long. If I hear more about this guy from Boca signing for Valencia then I will believe something could happen.

i dont wanna put a downer on things but photshop is a wonderful thing (i should know :-) ) so it isnt inconcievable that he time stamped it himself, i would need to take a look at the photo to judge, which probably aint happening, so i guess we just have to wait it out?!
I might be wrong but Citoeast who posts on here was given a copy of the photo by the toffee fan everyone's banging on about as he posts on City Mancs too. Maybe PM him, have a look at the photo (if he'll give it to you [the photo of course, ahem]) and let us know what you think.

Plan?

worth a shout

Sheikh Django said:
Bluebeer said:
vincent said:
Bluebeer said:
http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.680

an admistrator on citymans has got an PM with the photo of tofffeeforme and villa stamped with yesterdays date.

sorry to keep banging on about this.

all very odd. why would this guy go so out of his way for so long. If I hear more about this guy from Boca signing for Valencia then I will believe something could happen.

i dont wanna put a downer on things but photshop is a wonderful thing (i should know :-) ) so it isnt inconcievable that he time stamped it himself, i would need to take a look at the photo to judge, which probably aint happening, so i guess we just have to wait it out?!
I might be wrong but Citoeast who posts on here was given a copy of the photo by the toffee fan everyone's banging on about as he posts on City Mancs too. Maybe PM him, have a look (if he'll give it to you [the photo of course, ahem]) and let us know what you think.

Plan?
he wont because thats the way it will get around and a transfere could be ruined.

The guy said he received a picture yesterday of Villa traiing but it was stamped with todays date????? Its all bollocks.

super_city_si said:
The guy said he received a picture yesterday of Villa traiing but it was stamped with todays date????? Its all bollocks.
brendan may have made a typo?

TaylorWill07 said:
wish these villa threads would
stop
i agree its a top class wum
but hes playing you all.

Why does it bother you?

If someone wants to believe him, or not believe him, or just be interested in reading the rumour it's not hurting you is it?

TaylorWill07 said:
stop
but hes playing you all.

yes yes yes, but what about Chiellini and Adriano?

I happen to think he is who he says he is.

TaylorWill07 said:
stop
but hes playing you all.
I'm firmly on the fence and find it mildly entertaining but what I don't get is why people feel the need to wum in the first place. What do they get out of it? Do they have no mates in the real world so they have to get attention by making up elaborate stories like this one? It'll confuse the hell out of me if this guy is found out to be a wum that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.