rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

I think this new phenomenum, where these WUM's or ITK's are either so well briefed or have concocted such an elaborate tale that they are acheiving almost celebrity status amongst some of our fellow posters. Their notoriety is even crossing forums where threads are running on here,Bluevibe, Mancityfans.net Citymancs etc etc.

i think it is really entertaining, keep it up people

bluwes said:
I think this new phenomenum, where these WUM's or ITK's are either so well briefed or have concocted such an elaborate tale that they are acheiving almost celebrity status amongst some of our fellow posters. Their notoriety is even crossing forums where threads are running on here,Bluevibe, Mancityfans.net Citymancs etc etc.

i think it is really entertaining, keep it up people

Or they could just be telling the truth? How anyone can doubt Ajay after we came so close to signing Kaka is beyond me. He got lots of details right, like the confidentiality contract clubs we're doing business with have to sign which has now been backed up by the Toffee.

I can't honestly believe anyone would go to the lengths both men went to for a bit of a windup.

I think there is a book here.......Like Jeremy Clarkson does extracts from his newspaper articles some enterprising publisher could put together a book of the best threads.It would be a good summer time read and we would have the benefit of knowing the result

Ducado said:
It's a new breed of WUM "The Super WUM I have watched them evolve over the years, Summer should interesting, thank goodness for the list

you realize that with your list, you're driving the evolution of the superWUM?

it's sort of an arms race...

you as a WUM predator thin the herd, the best WUMs survive long enough to breed and spread their WUMmy goodness and improve the WUM gene pool.

Maybe there's something in it, I'll still assume there isn't for now

I personally think there is still a lot to come out of this transfer window yet for us. I fancy us to flash a bit more cash yet and still think there's a nice surprise in store

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.