rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

Like people have said, if you're gonna con me, then con me in style. If this happens, great. If not, i take my hat off to the guy for the most elaborate WUM i've ever seen.

AntonDonJuan said:
Like people have said, if you're gonna con me, then con me in style. If this happens, great. If not, i take my hat off to the guy for the most elaborate WUM i've ever seen.

Well said, if he is a WUM, he is not out of the mould of NBC, who knows it could be Philbo

Ducado said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Well said, if he is a WUM, he is not out of the mould of NBC, who knows it could be Philbo

Who is this NBC Ive heard mentioned? Im new on here. Obviously he was a WUM. Are there any old posts of his still on?

markprendy said:
Ducado said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Who is this NBC Ive heard mentioned? Im new on here. Obviously he was a WUM. Are there any old posts of his still on?

NBC was a kid who lived in a fantasy world, he was finally banned from here some time ago, surfice to say you could tell when he was bullshitting, he posted!

In Ajay and TFM we are seeing something new. It is beyond WUM/ITK stuff we have seen before.

TFM especially does not even claim a 'source' - he claims direct knowledge.

If TFM is a WUM - then he deserves an award. If he isn't, then the idea that he's posting because 'I thought you guys might like to know' is preposterous.

Either way it is a brilliant manipulation and as in all such cases, the manipulated (and I include myself) have no clue why, even when the thing has run its full course.

If he's a WUM - why did he do it?
If he isn't - why did he tell us?

Great fun to fill in the gaps between games.

Ducado said:
markprendy said:
Ducado said:
AntonDonJuan said:

NBC was a kid who lived in a fantasy world, he was finally banned from here some time ago, surfice to say you could tell when he was bullshitting, he posted!

How many times has he re-joined so far?

svennis pennis said:
Sheikh Django said:
TaylorWill07 said:
wish these villa threads would
stop
i agree its a top class wum
but hes playing you all.
I'm firmly on the fence and find it mildly entertaining but what I don't get is why people feel the need to wum in the first place. What do they get out of it? Do they have no mates in the real world so they have to get attention by making up elaborate stories like this one? It'll confuse the hell out of me if this guy is found out to be a wum that's for sure.

The irony of this post if taylorwill07 replies to it!

Agreed

Brendan off citymancs said he recieved the photo of Villa from TFM YESTERDAY and it was dated 22-01-09, but thats todays date !

bobmcfc said:
Brendan off citymancs said he recieved the photo of Villa from TFM YESTERDAY and it was dated 22-01-09, but thats todays date !

Its incredibly easy to edit the date of a photograph by changing the EXIF data. "Creation date" means absolutely nothing.

Project said:
bobmcfc said:

Its incredibly easy to edit the date of a photograph by changing the EXIF data. "Creation date" means absolutely nothing.
yes but you would at least get the correct date for when it was taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.