rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

carrconormcfc said:
If that toffee guy is a WUM then this is an unbelievable coincedence because he said all along that Valencia would sign Palacio as a replacement for Villa.

It is a very big coincidence and the best WUM ITK I have seen on the net and the includes the ones on here.

If palacio is good enough to replace villa.....hey gazump the deal and sign palacio..

svennis pennis said:
carrconormcfc said:
If that toffee guy is a WUM then this is an unbelievable coincedence because he said all along that Valencia would sign Palacio as a replacement for Villa.

It is a very big coincidence and the best WUM ITK I have seen on the net and the includes the ones on here.
Yep.

samharris said:
If palacio is good enough to replace villa.....hey gazump the deal and sign palacio..

Don´t work that way..we want a player like Villa as much to entice sponsors and build the City brand as for footballing reasons I reckon.

I doubted the toffee lad, I agree though, how the hell would he be able to pick that name out!?!?
The only thing that is holding me back from starting to beleive is the fact that nowhere else is reporting it. If it is common knowledge he is in Valencia I might keel over. I cant go through all that again!!

Did some searching online and it looks like Arsenal and Chelsea have shown an interest in him in the past, also Barcelona agreed a fee of £14.9 Million for him but then got wind of Thierry Henry not being happy at Arsenal and went for him instead all very interesting.

Boys From Brazil said:
Did some searching online and it looks like Arsenal and Chelsea have shown an interest in him in the past, also Barcelona agreed a fee of £14.9 Million for him but then got wind of Thierry Henry not being happy at Arsenal and went for him instead all very interesting.

true but if he was in valencia someone would have picked up on this now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.