Rodri's strike comment

And the League Cup I am afraid. No replays at all in the FA cup and penalties after 90 mins.

Lots of teams rely on the league cup for money coming in, we ourselved would have loved to have won it again pre 2008.

The Internationals and far flung friendlies are the problem for me, that and the soft arsed nesh players who get stiff legs running for a fucking ice crean van :)

Lots of teams rely on the league cup for money coming in, we ourselved would have loved to have won it again pre 2008.

The Internationals and far flung friendlies are the problem for me, that and the soft arsed nesh players who get stiff legs running for a fucking ice crean van :)
I know but the likes of Stockport are chucking it playing the reserves. It's been brilliant but the expansion of European football is the problem and domestically there is little influence on that. Only England and Scotland have three competitions.

Strike? Get to fuck. I seen some comments the other day (hopefully there's more context to it) that Akanji might consider early retirement due the amount of games they're playing.

Must be a fucking great life if you can consider retirement at 30 because you play footie 55 times a year.
That's more than once a week phew :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.