Rodrygo

If this is remotely true we're after him.. I have the feeling Pep isn't entirely convinced with someone.

I mean we have so many wingers.. Doku, Bobb, Savinho, McAtee, Jack, Foden and Bernardo playing on the wings.

Who's the one that Pep would go hmm I want an upgrade over?

If this is remotely true we're after him.. I have the feeling Pep isn't entirely convinced with someone.

I mean we have so many wingers.. Doku, Bobb, Savinho, McAtee, Jack, Foden and Bernardo playing on the wings.

Who's the one that Pep would go hmm I want an upgrade over?
Grealish, if Rodrygo was to come in Grealish goes, maybe to Newcastle or Villa.

Can play on either wing - I think he could play in central zones too.

Unlikely but would be nice to give Madrid a blow.

It could be a mutually beneficial deal. They probably want to replenish their balance sheet after the significant outlay for Mbappe and we got some spots for talented payers with outgoing players.

It could be a mutually beneficial deal. They probably want to replenish their balance sheet after the significant outlay for Mbappe and we got some spots for talented payers with outgoing players.
Could probably play as furthest forward when we want to rest Haaland too.

You’d think Madrid have to sell. He’s better of the left-wing apparently and we already have Grealish and doku there.

It won't be taken as a blow by Madrid. It means we pay them a decent fee to free up a redundant player after Mabappe arrives. they can use this for a good striker this window or next summer.

If you believe that, go bet on it. Odds are only 3/1 (4.0) that he joins us by September 5th, and 1/5 (1.2) that he stays.

If you're 100% sure he stays at Madrid - that's a free thousand pounds on a 5k wager.

I'm not a betting man, but if I was I'd lump big money on him staying.

They have no reason to sell him.

Come back to this post when the transfer window closes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.