Rodrygo

If we go for an attacking player this transfer window to minimise the loss of Alvarez, Rodrygo from Madrid is the player I would want over any other. If Pep, Txiki are in, I’m in balls deep.

Rodrygo can play anywhere across the frontline, if Haaland is injured/suspended Rodrygo is the player that can play upfront. Would I slap £100m of City’s money on him, you bet!

Whether Madrid will let him go for that I am not so sure. Hopefully City want him and press them hard before the window closes. Speak to his agent and tell him you can help him win the Balon d’or.

If we go for an attacking player this transfer window to minimise the loss of Alvarez, Rodrygo from Madrid is the player I would want over any other. If Pep, Txiki are in, I’m in balls deep.

Rodrygo can play anywhere across the frontline, if Haaland is injured/suspended Rodrygo is the player that can play upfront. Would I slap £100m of City’s money on him, you bet!

Whether Madrid will let him go for that I am not so sure. Hopefully City want him and press them hard before the window closes. Speak to his agent and tell him you can help him win the Balon d’or.
Completely agree, he should be number 1 on the list.

Last edited:
New posts all of a sudden. Is there big news? Nope. Just sexual innuendos. Normal service resumed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.