Rodwell Booed

Turning up and booing our players, pathetic, the lengths rags will go to to impersonate blues... :S

Seriously tho, didn't hear any boos myself but there was a deflated sigh when he came on.

Danielmanc said:
There has already been "Rodwell is shit", "not fit to wear the short" posts on here in relation to Rodwell. Some of our so called fans would rather slag off our players (and manager) than support them. Can't understand that myself.

I've been v critical of him on here in the last week, which i think is absolutely fair, but i did not & would never boo one of our own like that, it's a ridiculous thing to do.

Reading through a number of newspaper reports on the match (via internet) I noticed that Barry hardly got a mention. What was clear to me was that Rodwell, in the matches I've seen him, has consistently passed backwards or sideways whereas Barry seems to have the will to motor forwards. I guess a feature of the fear factor - not making mistakes and leaving the more adventurous play to someone else.Not a criticism of JR but he should watch and learn from the good Gareth who seems vital in making the City team click without getting much credit from the reptiles in the press.

It is all based on confidence. Booing definitely not on !!!

baildon blue said:
The people who boo are own players are the 1s who have just supported Manchester City these are the same people who want Mancini out pathetic.I dont want to see a revolving door of managers at Manchester City like we did under Swales and Francis Lee
how long have you been a City fan? We have always had plenty of boo boys (to be honest in the past they had good reason) less now than we had in the past

FanchesterCity said:
Rodwell's looked ok so far.
Yes, a couple of mistakes have cost us, but he's not looked totally out of place either. He'll need to improve, but he's no Savic.

Agreed but the bottom line is if we use Milner more then we don't actually need him.

Blue Punter said:
Fanny Fart said:
They were probably booing the decision to bring Silva off rather than actually booing Rodwell

Wrong.

Don't make excuses for the numpties. It was definitely Rodwell being booed as it happenned when he ran on the pitch.

You can't be 100% sure though can you

glen quagmire said:
The kid behind me hates lescott, absolutley hates him and slated him for a couple of seasons now. When joleon scored he shook his head. I don't understand anyone's hatred of their own player. Especially if they are doing the business on the pitch......
must be related to the knobhead jock who sits behind me
Lescott even gets the blame when he's not playing

Blue Punter said:
I sit at the back of 140. Yesterday when Silva came off, some numpties at the corner of the North/East stand decided to boo Rodwell.

Yesterday was a really good performance. Why feel the need to boo a young player coming on in injury time when your team is 3-0 up?

Probably the same herbert who shouted "Fuck off Kolarov, you're shit" against Villa a few weeks ago.

i agree he shouldnt be booed everyone gives the ball away just everytime he does at the moment it leads to a goal, but to bair fair kolorov can get you that frustrated at times you do have to tell him to fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.