Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

Pigeonho said:
BingoBango said:
C_71_article_1190281_image_list_image_list_item_5_image.jpg

2uzsbol.jpg

Same guy?

That's the 'goggle' coat by C.P. Company, and anyone who wears one is a wazzok. Thats not the same guy though, I believe I may know the guy in the black one, who sadly is actually wearing the goggles, (I mean really, for fucks sake man). If its the same guy I think it is he is pretty big on the united hooligan scene and a short while back finished a nationwide ban of footie grounds.

Beat me to it! ;)

Some on here need to get a few things straight. We are ST holders in 111, and yes there is always 'banter' with away support, but hasn't there always. Last Tues was different. From the point Teves scored his second we missed most of the second half, being under a barrage of bottles, coins and a seat. I got hit by a bottle my lad got hit by a coin and a seat came within 6 inches of his head. With the best will in the world we were only put up with it for so long before things went back.
Several of those pictures are of Blues I see them home and away.

Citycitytid said:
big blueballs said:
look at the 2 bald fucks what a pair of clowns how fucking old are these 2 mongs a fuckin disgrace grow up you wankers i can slightly understand young lads getting over excited being full of piss water and spunk but these two twats must be past 40 and probably have not got enough energy to have a wank never mind a ruck

get a grip

Do you know the guy top left? Keep your trap shut.
As a matter of fact, as i stated in this thread, he happens to sit next to me.

You have absolutely no idea what happened so pipe down.
and who the fuck are you little boy!!!!!!!!!
listen sonny i dont give a fuck who he is what he is if he is blue red or a fucking alien i am telling you twatty that he is a fucking cock and so are the rest of these so called hard men they are wankers period if they want aggro organise it and do it away from the ground and away from the normal folk who got to football to watch the football so you pipe down and suck my fucking big blueballs you idiot

number 8;-paul dickov;after he had scored against gillingham.-jimmy hill off the old match of the days;is to the left of dickov.

big blueballs said:
Citycitytid said:
Do you know the guy top left? Keep your trap shut.
As a matter of fact, as i stated in this thread, he happens to sit next to me.

You have absolutely no idea what happened so pipe down.
listen sonny i dont give a fuck who he is what he is if he is blue red or a fucking alien i am telling you twatty that he is a fucking cock and so are the rest of these so called hard men they are wankers period if they want aggro organise it and do it away from the ground and away from the normal folk who got to football to watch the football so you pipe down and suck my fucking big blueballs you idiot
no need

ConnorMCFC said:
big blueballs said:
no need
maybe but i can't be doing with anyone who stands up and defends these twats blue or red if he had done knowt he would not be in the paper simple as, so i stand by all i have said

big blueballs said:
ConnorMCFC said:
maybe but i can't be doing with anyone who stands up and defends these twats blue or red if he had done knowt he would not be in the paper simple as, so i stand by all i have said
i agree with what you said....just not the way you said it

Can't remember who was moaning that a) goading was part of the matchday experience. b) Peter Fletcher won't overturn his ban.

Goading is NOT a requisite for supporting City. I'm guessing your one of those fans that spends more time looking at the away fans than watching a match.

Banter and chants are fine, but we all know some people go to far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.