roll on the summer...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:
the next window and the new season. this one has gone so bloody flat i want it gone. can't be arsed with palace, not sure i even care about going to the swamp, to the point i am thinking of taking a snap ski trip to a high resort somewhere in the french alps. unheard of. all that said i can't wait to see the comings and goings in the next few months. this squad, indeed the club have needed a spring clean since we won the title the first time round. i think exciting times are ahead and they can't come quick enough for me. the highlight being the champions league "draw" and to see when we play bayern again. our owners know what they are doing and i think it will be like 2008 all over again. great great players coming in. i want to rip the prem a new one next season.

This is distinctly 'raggish'. They are the world's worst for only being interested when they are winning!!

Exciting times were ahead this season until we started dropping points to relegation fodder! Opportunities have gone begging, injuries stole several players off us when they were just coming into good form. Same reasons for the same thing to happen again next season!! I leave you with the old cliche - Take every game when it comes! Yer never know whether it's gonna be yer last!!!

any loss they have experienced is not self inflicted. if they lost a title, or two, it has been to a better side. we have been champions then handed our title to a lesser side. twice.

eversince 76 said:
the next game and finishing this season. despite this one being flat it'll be thrilling. can't wait for palace, surely even more about going to the swamp, to the point i am thinking of cancelling a snap ski trip to a high resort somewhere in the french alps. unheard of. all that said i don't bother to see the comings and goings in the next few months. this squad who won us 2 titles, fa and league cup, needs a spring clean. i think exciting times are ahead but an all high finish can't come quick enough. the downside next season being the champions league "draw" and to see when we play bayern again. our owners know what they are doing (some fans don't) and i think it will be another step up all over again. great great players going and a few new ones with youth coming in. i want to rip the prem a new one next season but no matter what, i support the team right till the end of this season and the next and next till i die.

8 games to go De Niro. You are surely one of those planks that leaves the stadium with 15 minutes to go as well. You're better off in bloody Val Thorens anyways.

15 mins? some games I have been bored to death after the first ten minutes. you can kid yourself if you like, bang the drum of how good we are to the other delusional fucks but me i'll say it as it is. football is an entertainment, a very expensive one at that. I have written this season off and hope for better things next year. to the other prats who think I'm a rag saying all this tell me if you have been entertained. assuming you were at the games I was or spent the money I have. if not stfu.

Sunderland away was good, Hull away was good/bad/good, soton away was good

dippers home, spuds home and utd home (in the main) were good

After that not many have had me out of my seat.

Is it a case of after the lord mayors show as last season we were very exciting to watch.

I find the summer a drag though as i tend to get mithered to do the jobs you cannot do as football in the way

I don't think it's raggish De Niro, I just think it's pathetic.

It's akin to 'I'm not playing anymore and I'm taking my ball home with me'.

Rolee said:
I don't think it's raggish De Niro, I just think it's pathetic.

It's akin to 'I'm not playing anymore and I'm taking my ball home with me'.

until he gets a new one

I think de niro's absolutely spot on with his above posts. Nothing raggish about it. He simply wishes to see highly paid players perform to a high standard for supporters expending large amounts of money. Football's a results business but also an entertainment and frankly the fans aren't getting much of that this year.

de niro said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:
the next window and the new season. this one has gone so bloody flat i want it gone. can't be arsed with palace, not sure i even care about going to the swamp, to the point i am thinking of taking a snap ski trip to a high resort somewhere in the french alps. unheard of. all that said i can't wait to see the comings and goings in the next few months. this squad, indeed the club have needed a spring clean since we won the title the first time round. i think exciting times are ahead and they can't come quick enough for me. the highlight being the champions league "draw" and to see when we play bayern again. our owners know what they are doing and i think it will be like 2008 all over again. great great players coming in. i want to rip the prem a new one next season.

This is distinctly 'raggish'. They are the world's worst for only being interested when they are winning!!

Exciting times were ahead this season until we started dropping points to relegation fodder! Opportunities have gone begging, injuries stole several players off us when they were just coming into good form. Same reasons for the same thing to happen again next season!! I leave you with the old cliche - Take every game when it comes! Yer never know whether it's gonna be yer last!!!

any loss they have experienced is not self inflicted. if they lost a title, or two, it has been to a better side. we have been champions then handed our title to a lesser side. twice.
I don't know if you're taking the piss or not here. That was even worse than your original effort.

I was only talking about this yesterday - I have really gone through the motions this season with premier league football in general. Ryan Mason came on for England the other night and I had no idea who he was, I think that just shows the amount of attention I've given the league this year (bar City).

Don't get me wrong, I've still gone to almost every home game & really enjoyed the 5 away days I've done, but there just feels something lacking. I've actually gone to the FA Youth Cup games this year and enjoyed that just as much from a footballing sense, just to see how the kids are coming on.

I think the football we've played this year has something to do with it, on too many occasions we've looked so lethargic with our slow build up play, and that transfers to the stands. It also doesn't help that all the big home games were in the first half of the season, which makes it harder to really get excited about the second half of the home campaign.

I've been annoyed by the Yaya saga all year, will he/won't he turn up and play like he can & that goes for a number of players too!

Although I don't mind Pellegrini, his lack of displayable passion again makes me question how motivated people at the club have been this season.

I had to repel the suggestion its because we haven't won anything off a rag yesterday, I really don't think its that and almost entirely for the reasons above. It just all feels a bit stale and I think a large number of people connected with city need a spark (including myself).

What a weird thread. Kind of sums up the apathy surrounding City supporters at the moment. Difficult not to see why the atmosphere at the Etihad is so wank.

Personally I find it hard to take anyone seriously who finds themselves lamenting about how terrible this season has been. I don't even need to reference the bad old days in York. Whilst modern behemoths like Arsenal and the rags are struggling to keep up with us and our upwards trajectory over the medium to long term is assured, I personally feel nothing but optimistic, even for what's left of this season. It's not over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.