roll on the summer...

Gray said:
de niro said:
15 mins? some games I have been bored to death after the first ten minutes. you can kid yourself if you like, bang the drum of how good we are to the other delusional fucks but me i'll say it as it is. football is an entertainment, a very expensive one at that. I have written this season off and hope for better things next year. to the other prats who think I'm a rag saying all this tell me if you have been entertained. assuming you were at the games I was or spent the money I have. if not stfu.
De Niro you are spot on mate it has been a very insipid season all round, and we could well be in 4th place and 4 points behind our near neighbours before our next home match.

That would make for an interested atmosphere against the Hammers.

Another two who have short memories or weren't born before the Gillingham game. I was bored when we played York. Still wouldn't have it any other way.

Mister Appointment said:
What a weird thread. Kind of sums up the apathy surrounding City supporters at the moment. Difficult not to see why the atmosphere at the Etihad is so wank.

Personally I find it hard to take anyone seriously who finds themselves lamenting about how terrible this season has been. I don't even need to reference the bad old days in York. Whilst modern behemoths like Arsenal and the rags are struggling to keep up with us and our upwards trajectory over the medium to long term is assured, I personally feel nothing but optimistic, even for what's left of this season. It's not over.

Spoken like a regular match goer, I live on the other side of the world and probably make more games than some of the whingers on here.

Rolee said:
flb said:
We have lost a lot of the advantage we had IMO over our fellow premiership contenders, we have bought quite poorly over the past eighteen months with our quantity over quality transfer policy.

We could so easily have bought quality like Fabregas or Di Maria but instead plumped for the likes of a raw Mangala who has a hell of a lot to prove in this league and the likes of Fernando- when you think those two cost close to £60 million and we could have picked up Fabregas for a tad more than half that you have to question players bought.

Our squad should already be well on the way to evolving but we now find ourselves hoping to ditch certain players who have been given new contracts in the hope new incoming players will hit the ground running next season.

As much as I'm looking forward to new players coming in it just feels like it's another consolidation season coming up to bed players in.

You think we could've competed for the wages of Fabregas and Di Maria when we're under sanction which stipulates we can't increase our wage bill?

If we had brought one top drawer player instead of two very questionable players then yes no problem

flb said:
Rolee said:
flb said:
We have lost a lot of the advantage we had IMO over our fellow premiership contenders, we have bought quite poorly over the past eighteen months with our quantity over quality transfer policy.

We could so easily have bought quality like Fabregas or Di Maria but instead plumped for the likes of a raw Mangala who has a hell of a lot to prove in this league and the likes of Fernando- when you think those two cost close to £60 million and we could have picked up Fabregas for a tad more than half that you have to question players bought.

Our squad should already be well on the way to evolving but we now find ourselves hoping to ditch certain players who have been given new contracts in the hope new incoming players will hit the ground running next season.

As much as I'm looking forward to new players coming in it just feels like it's another consolidation season coming up to bed players in.

You think we could've competed for the wages of Fabregas and Di Maria when we're under sanction which stipulates we can't increase our wage bill?

If we had brought one top drawer player instead of two very questionable players then yes no problem

I'm not so sure, don't know how you are?

Rolee said:
flb said:
Rolee said:

I'm not so sure, don't know how you are?
Mangala and Fernando are nowhere near as poor as some would have you believe.
I'm confident that this time next year we'll be won over by them.

Mad Fax said:
Mister Appointment said:
What a weird thread. Kind of sums up the apathy surrounding City supporters at the moment. Difficult not to see why the atmosphere at the Etihad is so wank.

Personally I find it hard to take anyone seriously who finds themselves lamenting about how terrible this season has been. I don't even need to reference the bad old days in York. Whilst modern behemoths like Arsenal and the rags are struggling to keep up with us and our upwards trajectory over the medium to long term is assured, I personally feel nothing but optimistic, even for what's left of this season. It's not over.

Spoken like a regular match goer, I live on the other side of the world and probably make more games than some of the whingers on here.

you are both tourists. both plastics. i will have been to wembley more times than you two have watched city live.

ha ha "match goer" a cricket match maybe.

de niro said:
Mad Fax said:
Mister Appointment said:

you are both tourists. both plastics. i will have been to wembley more times than you two have watched city live.

258p947.jpg

Not tonight Billy boy. Still happy fishing you massive whopper.

de niro said:
Mad Fax said:
Mister Appointment said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30729-1386490263-2.gif

flb said:

We lost our advantage when yaya started to decline this season. Nobody could put up with him in his peak years. As soon as he started to decline, so did city. I'm not say we're an one man team, but he's been so pivotal towards our succes, it's hit us hard to how little he's contributed to our season. We need to replace our most important player this season with a top class signing. Obviously other signings over the years hacent worked out, but Yayas form has been the main problem to our season. How times have changed when you consider this as a bad season.

de niro said:
Mad Fax said:
Mister Appointment said:

I hope that's a wind up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.