ROMA AWAY - All E Tickets sent out

Re: AS ROMA DAY TRIP - UPDATE

It seems to have escaped people he accused me of taking a bung or something to support spike. Although I didn't ban the guy I did take offence at that.
To me it was simple and I told him so,this thread is to show details of spikes trip,he came on and didn't contribute in any way he just went after spike and his prices to which I invited him to post his feelings and how he could travel cheaper elsewhere.
He was calling people dicks and all sorts, whilst derailing the thread.
Some people just Dont quit,looking at his post history I think he can live without bluemoon.

johnnytapia said:
squirtyflower said:
johnnytapia said:
So, let's get this right: someone thinks Spike is charging too much and says so. Cue apoplectic rage from several folk, mods included. Fuck me, has it really come to this - this is a FORUM, not an official website. A place to debate, a place to hold views, for and against, and if that means unnerving a few of the regulars then so be it.

Imagine: A forum where we talked about the local bus fares. You indicate you don't think fares reflect current pricing and are, to put it mildly, a rip-off. You outline what competitors can do for a fraction of the price. You'd be lauded for helping fellow passengers out, not vilified. If folk want to criticise Spike, fucking great - I've travelled with him several times but I would never deny anyone the right to crib, complain, compare or abuse his costs. The day we do that, welcome to mcfc.co.uk.

PB - Just which part of the CoC has C.Kid not met? is there some sub-section that states "posters shall, at all times, post positively about people who are given unfettered access to the board to make money for their own business"?

Fucking bullshit. This board deserves better.
TBH with you i wan't around when this went off but i do take umbrage at the way you have responded

there was no 'apoplectic rage', imo
people are allowed to hold opposing views on the matter, in fact de niro said he was doing the journey under his own steam, as am i
the issue, i believe, surrounded the poster's insistence on continuing his views in this thread after being asked by the mods you have accused to start a new thread to show better and more cost effective ways of getting there
i may have included my own had he done so

clearly this shows that the main point made by crumpsall wasn't being denied him, he was just asked to make his point elsewhere

for whatever reason, this thread is here by Spike to let blues know about his trips
Ric, who is the site owner, has final say on who can and can't advertise on his site

hope this helps[/quot

SF - De Niro said, and I quote, to save any doubt.

"if you are not travelling, or thinking of travelling with spikes comepany why not just stay out of the thread. particually if you have come on just to have a popbt "

Spike is clearly given preferential treatment in being allowed to have his prices and details bumped to the top of the main forum. I have absolutely no quibble with that - BUT, it cannot surely be right that posters aren't allowed to say they think his prices are excessive, cheap, shite, brilliant whatever.
Otherwise we're no different than the official site and I thought this was a forum, a place to debate, argue, agree etc.

I'll ask again - what part of the Cofc did C.Kid break? I'm not aware that dinting Spike's profits was one of them. Maybe I'm mistaken.
And yet again an example of a poster making the same point even though it's already been covered.

You reiterate your point again to make it look as though posters are not allowed to voice their opinion, which makes me wonder what other game are you playing?

I've said, other mods have said, indeed other posters have confirmed, that he can post his rant and anti-spike invective in another thread and we also invite posters to have a thread about how you can get to Rome, have endless Peroni and pizza all with change from a tenner.

squirtyflower said:
johnnytapia said:
TBH with you i wan't around when this went off but i do take umbrage at the way you have responded

people are allowed to hold opposing views on the matter, in fact de niro said he was doing the journey under his own steam, as am i
the issue, i believe, surrounded the poster's insistence on continuing his views in this thread after being asked by the mods you have accused to start a new thread to show better and more cost effective ways of getting there

clearly this shows that the main point made by crumpsall wasn't being denied him, he was just asked to make his point elsewhere

for whatever reason, this thread is here by Spike to let blues know about his trips
Ric, who is the site owner, has final say on who can and can't advertise on his site

hope this helps[/quot

"if you are not travelling, or thinking of travelling with spikes comepany why not just stay out of the thread. particually if you have come on just to have a popbt "

Spike is clearly given preferential treatment in being allowed to have his prices and details bumped to the top of the main forum. I have absolutely no quibble with that - BUT, it cannot surely be right that posters aren't allowed to say they think his prices are excessive, cheap, shite, brilliant whatever.
Otherwise we're no different than the official site and I thought this was a forum, a place to debate, argue, agree etc.

I'll ask again - what part of the Cofc did C.Kid break? I'm not aware that dinting Spike's profits was one of them. Maybe I'm mistaken.
And yet again an example of a poster making the same point even though it's already been covered.

You reiterate your point again to make it look as though posters are not allowed to voice their opinion, which makes me wonder what other game are you playing?

I've said, other mods have said, indeed other posters have confirmed, that he can post his rant and anti-spike invective in another thread and we also invite posters to have a thread about how you can get to Rome, have endless Peroni and pizza all with change from a tenner.

Rattling on and on about the same thing over and over again,anyone would think he was a teacher

Simple. If you think it is good value and suits your diary pay it. If you don't then don't. No need to slag this spike chap off. Just earning a living.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'd be more inclined to use Spike if he was more expensive tbh, as it would keep out some of the riff-raff that follow our club.
e36849d126b497ed68068cf5f678fbb3.jpg

Wish someone would start a thread telling me how to do this SF! Lol - "we also invite posters to have a thread about how you can get to Rome, have endless Peroni and pizza all with change from a tenner."

As PPLF says above it's just so much easier to have someone arrange it all for you

squirtyflower said:
johnnytapia said:

hope this helps[/quot

The mods themselves don't adhere to the CoC themselves so it's all a bit frivolous. I tried helping out a ticketless fan for the Hull game and got worded up for it as "it hadn't sold out", it had by the way, SF.

Does that not tell you Bluemonkey that one of the "mods" had a spare ticket to move, before you had the cheek to offer your ticket to a fellow blue...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.