ROMA AWAY - All E Tickets sent out

Re: AS ROMA DAY TRIP - UPDATE

blue monkey said:
The mods themselves don't adhere to the CoC themselves so it's all a bit frivolous. I tried helping out a ticketless fan for the Hull game and got worded up for it as "it hadn't sold out", it had by the way, SF.
That was my mistake as I hadn't realised the game had sold out.

Prestwich_Blue said:
blue monkey said:
The mods themselves don't adhere to the CoC themselves so it's all a bit frivolous. I tried helping out a ticketless fan for the Hull game and got worded up for it as "it hadn't sold out", it had by the way, SF.

Even though it is done from a key board, credit must be given to PB for having the decency to owning up for his error

middletonblue said:
Does that not tell you Bluemonkey that one of the "mods" had a spare ticket to move, before you had the cheek to offer your ticket to a fellow blue...
what on earth has this got to do with a day trip to Rome ?

mancitymick said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
blue monkey said:

Even though it is done from a key board, credit must be given to PB for having the decency to owning up for his error

He is taking out a full page apology in the Sheff Wednesday programme too ;)

cyberblue said:
middletonblue said:
Does that not tell you Bluemonkey that one of the "mods" had a spare ticket to move, before you had the cheek to offer your ticket to a fellow blue...
Also why has he put 'mods' in quotation marks? It is a widely accepted term of reference.

In the context of his posts either 'spare' or 'move' were more apposite words for that literary tool.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cyberblue said:
middletonblue said:
Also why has he put 'mods' in quotation marks? It is a widely accepted term of reference.

In the context of his posts either 'spare' or 'move' were more apposite words for that literary tool.

He didn't say 'mods', he said "mods". You should have said '"mods"'.

Chris in London said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
cyberblue said:

He didn't say 'mods', he said "mods". You should have said '"mods"'.
Couldn't agree more.

I'm probably gonna go on the spike trip. My arse not being slashed is worth the extra £50 or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.