Roma away

Manchester la la la la said:
bainy said:
simon31goat said:
I'm not sure.even tho the scare mongering is going on I see it as the most popular one out of the three.bayern is to short notice for a lot of people and it's been done enough.moskow is well erm moskow visas and distance puts people off so I think Rome will be the one that sells

ROMA is the one!

No problem with 8.5k points and CL scheme though I would have thought surely?

Looking at the capicity its 78k, so city will get 4/5k tickets?

We only sold about 1100 for Napoli, I can't see us selling more than 2k tbh, if that seeing as it's 2 weeks before Xmas..

too many shithouses on this thread! wear some crocodile shoes, a waistcoat and swing a belt over your head, you ll fit in! oh and eat pizza!

gay thread, lock it up and throw away the key! did no one on here do millwall in the 80's??

ForzaRomaAle said:
Roma supporter living and working in England here, you shouldn't fear visiting Rome because of incidents of the past here are main ways to avoid falling victim of the Ultras.

The night before the game is when most attacks happen to supporters visiting Rome stay away from congregating with fellow supporters who arrived early in Irish and British bars, the Ultras send spotters to Irish and British bars looking for big groups to fight with when they play British clubs.

If you want to go and have some drinks have them in the hotel bar or in a resturant, if you do go to a bar don't hang your flags outside as you are just telling them you are there.

Other than that it's just the same as every big away game you will have in England, my biggest advice to you as someone who experiences both matches in Italy and England every year you won't get away with talking to police and security in Rome like you do in England so watch out for them, they love nothing more than showing football fans who is in charge and the ones in Rome are one of the worst of Italy.

A lot of this will depend on the situation of the group, if Roma is eliminated the stadium will have many empty seats and the fans will be quiet but if Roma can qualify this will be one of the most hostile atmospheres you will experience.

Stay safe and enjoy your loss, Forza Roma!

Thanks for the insight mate, and welcome to the forum.

lancs blue said:
Manchester la la la la said:
bainy said:
ROMA is the one!

No problem with 8.5k points and CL scheme though I would have thought surely?

Looking at the capicity its 78k, so city will get 4/5k tickets?

We only sold about 1100 for Napoli, I can't see us selling more than 2k tbh, if that seeing as it's 2 weeks before Xmas..

think your wrong......given the draw the plum tie is roma....will be more there than napoli...i think we will have loads there.
Its ROMA....we,ve waited years for games like this!

salfordpaul said:
too many shithouses on this thread! wear some crocodile shoes, a waistcoat and swing a belt over your head, you ll fit in! oh and eat pizza!

gay thread, lock it up and throw away the key! did no one on here do millwall in the 80's??
im with you

Aguero_Element said:
salfordpaul said:

im with you
Bang on.this will be a great trip to many pussys scare mongering other people.

Ric said:
ForzaRomaAle said:
Roma supporter living and working in England here, you shouldn't fear visiting Rome because of incidents of the past here are main ways to avoid falling victim of the Ultras.

The night before the game is when most attacks happen to supporters visiting Rome stay away from congregating with fellow supporters who arrived early in Irish and British bars, the Ultras send spotters to Irish and British bars looking for big groups to fight with when they play British clubs.

If you want to go and have some drinks have them in the hotel bar or in a resturant, if you do go to a bar don't hang your flags outside as you are just telling them you are there.

Other than that it's just the same as every big away game you will have in England, my biggest advice to you as someone who experiences both matches in Italy and England every year you won't get away with talking to police and security in Rome like you do in England so watch out for them, they love nothing more than showing football fans who is in charge and the ones in Rome are one of the worst of Italy.

A lot of this will depend on the situation of the group, if Roma is eliminated the stadium will have many empty seats and the fans will be quiet but if Roma can qualify this will be one of the most hostile atmospheres you will experience.

Thanks for the insight mate, and welcome to the forum.

My masterplan of hitting it hard on the tuesday and keeping my wits about me on the matchday has just gone out the window. Now I think I'll hit it hard on the tuesday and if I make it to the Wednesday, hit it harder

Glad people are telling the scaremongers to do one, their negativity was tiresome. We'll have it

Hope they like my dufflecoat. Mcfcok

ForzaRomaAle said:

cheers for this. good advice.

keep it coming :)

wouldn't miss it for the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.