Roma away

salfordpaul said:
too many shithouses on this thread! wear some crocodile shoes, a waistcoat and swing a belt over your head, you ll fit in! oh and eat pizza!

gay thread, lock it up and throw away the key! did no one on here do millwall in the 80's??

Nobody's scare mongering, just sharing experiences

Like you say though, I've had more than enough in this country that would out do Rome and that includes Maine Road.

Danamy said:
salfordpaul said:
too many shithouses on this thread! wear some crocodile shoes, a waistcoat and swing a belt over your head, you ll fit in! oh and eat pizza!

gay thread, lock it up and throw away the key! did no one on here do millwall in the 80's??

Like you say though, I've had more than enough in this country that would out do Rome and that includes Maine Road.
You should leave the blazin' crew mate if it's causing you that much grief

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mammutly said:
Not missing this one because of a few scare stories.
I think it'll only be streetwise blues there anyway, mate.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.streetwiserocks.com/closeups.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.streetwiserocks.com/closeups.html</a>

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
salfordpaul said:

Your kidding, my dance moves are really coming on now

_38210190_blazin_squad300.jpg

Keep it real...........

bgblue said:
mammutly said:
Not missing this one because of a few scare stories.
I think it'll only be streetwise blues there anyway, mate.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.streetwiserocks.com/closeups.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.streetwiserocks.com/closeups.html</a>

I'm just ordering some kit. Great link, thanks.

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
salfordpaul said:

In actual fact we've got the lesser known 'Duffle Coat, Streetwise, Wits About Them Tourin' Crew' in situ for that trip. I did advise in pretty robust terms at the inaugural AGM that the name needed to be a bit more catchy, but they insisted on something that encapsulated their very essence in terms that were: "holistic".

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

In actual fact we've got the lesser known 'Duffle Coat, Streetwise, Wits About Them Tourin' Crew' in situ for that trip. Although I did advise in pretty robust terms at the inaugural AGM that the name needed to be a bit more catchy, but they insisted on something that encapsulated their very essence in terms that were: "holistic".
Have you booked it yet?

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
In actual fact we've got the lesser known 'Duffle Coat, Streetwise, Wits About Them Tourin' Crew' in situ for that trip. Although I did advise in pretty robust terms at the inaugural AGM that the name needed to be a bit more catchy, but they insisted on something that encapsulated their very essence in terms that were: "holistic".
Have you booked it yet?
Yes mate. Me and Lee are flying from Stanstead early on the Tuesday, back on the Thursday.

It's my birthday on the Wednesday, so you can get me a pint for a change ;-)

squirtyflower said:
Have you booked it yet?
Yes mate. Me and Lee are flying from Stanstead early on the Tuesday, back on the Thursday.

Is it the big 5 0, because if not you can fuck off

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
Have you booked it yet?

Is it the big 5 0, because if not you can fuck off
No mate, it's not. It should be quite easy for you to follow my age. Just take yours and deduct fifteen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.