Roma away

gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Yes mate. Me and Lee are flying from Stanstead early on the Tuesday, back on the Thursday.

It's my birthday on the Wednesday, so you can get me a pint for a change ;-)
Is it the big 5 0, because if not you can fuck off
No mate, it's not. It should be quite easy for you to follow my age. Just take yours and deduct fifteen.
Fuck off
You're never twelve

Well I'll be in Rome, but I guess I will have to reconsider my attire based on what I am reading in this thread! It will seem very strange though attending a match without my City colours. It will be the only Champions League away I will attend this year for a number of reasons so I guess I will have to make the most of it.

Eccles Blue said:
Well I'll be in Rome, but I guess I will have to reconsider my attire based on what I am reading in this thread! It will seem very strange though attending a match without my City colours. It will be the only Champions League away I will attend this year for a number of reasons so I guess I will have to make the most of it.
Put your scarf in a bag, you'll be reet

squirtyflower said:
Eccles Blue said:
Put your scarf in a bag, you'll be reet

Aye, I'll be doing that Squirty and possibly wearing my Pellegrini shirt under a jumper but it's the jacket/coat. All my waterproof jackets are City ones. But it's a good excuse to go out and buy a new waterproof I guess. ;-)

Going off the page count for moskow Bayern and Roma.this looks like the popular trip.this will be a cracking trip.dont let scaremongers put you off.get it booked we will all have a great time if we all stay sensible regarding being loud and colours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.