Roma away

middletonblue said:
Some proper shit houses commenting on this Rome trip, get a grip...Ive been to Rome about 10 times we own a gaff there it's not as bad as people are making out...

You're well hard, can we be mates?
I've been on holiday to Rome too..it's a bit different going for a game. Somebody will get hurt over there, even if it's just one person that's too many. Not all their fans are dick heads, but the small few of the twats still seem to think England has hooligans of the 70s. They see us as a trophy.

I went season before last. Not a pleasant place at all. Saw lots of trouble, even on the buses coming out from town.

middletonblue said:
Some proper shit houses commenting on this Rome trip, get a grip...Ive been to Rome about 10 times we own a gaff there it's not as bad as people are making out...
Can we all stop at yours then? ;-)

It's nothing to do with being hard but this working yourself into a frenzy before you go anywhere is no good to anyone...I was in Rome for the 0-0 England draw and all the games at Italia 90 it's not that bad, what I can't understand about fans abroad is the need to all go to the same square the same Irish bar...If 2 4 or 6 of you are going just do your own thing be it Newcastle away or Roma away...

stony said:
Make sure you stuff a telephone book in your pants for when the c**ts stab you in the arse.

What film is it were he has telephone books strapped round his waist?!!! Fucking itie knife merchants!! They got a good kicking at Old Trafford a few years back so they might just think ahh! Manchester stab stab!! That's it!! It was in The Wire were Omar was in the nick!!

middletonblue said:
It's nothing to do with being hard but this working yourself into a frenzy before you go anywhere is no good to anyone...I was in Rome for the 0-0 England draw and all the games at Italia 90 it's not that bad, what I can't understand about fans abroad is the need to all go to the same square the same Irish bar...If 2 4 or 6 of you are going just do your own thing be it Newcastle away or Roma away...

Seriously you can't understand why fans want to gather in the same place on an away??

SteWadda said:
middletonblue said:

Seriously you can't understand why fans want to gather in the same place on an away??

Haha I thought that. Although I can understand the irish bar thing (why travel to a different country with a different culture and go to a fucking irish bar?)

The Fat el Hombre said:
SteWadda said:
middletonblue said:

Haha I thought that. Although I can understand the irish bar thing (why travel to a different country with a different culture and go to a fucking irish bar?)

It's not just us the bier keller in the print works was full of bayern fans last time they came.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.