Roma away

You can show your colours when you're in the stadium, just don't show them in a bar, it'll be fine.

Even I that I'm local can pass as tourist if I'd like to, many people thought I was Brazilian, Arab, American, English, seriously not that hard to do, there are just tourists in the centre.

Anyway there will be a security cordon to enter the stadium, thousands of police offers and probably City will arrange some coaches too, just to be sure everyone is safe.

Enjoy your trip, the city is wonderful and I'm not biased even though I've been living here my whole life. Once you go to Rome, every city will be delusional, guaranteed it'll be in your top 3 forever.

squirtyflower said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
Have you booked it yet?
Yes mate. Me and Lee are flying from Stanstead early on the Tuesday, back on the Thursday.

It's my birthday on the Wednesday, so you can get me a pint for a change ;-)
Is it the big 5 0, because if not you can fuck off

Even if it was the big 50, at the prices in Rome he can fuck off

Some proper shit houses commenting on this Rome trip, get a grip...Ive been to Rome about 10 times we own a gaff there it's not as bad as people are making out...

going to this to, looking well forward to it, cracking city!!!

heard all the scare stories about Turin to a few years back when we played Juventus and it was hassle free, saying that think we had more at the game than them!!

afhald said:
davymcfc said:
They look strong and play decent stuff at times.
Yeah.

The W was the only thing that matter yesterday and we achieved it, deserving it.

Chemistry and conditioning in particular have to improve drammatically if we want our bit to say in Euope, anyway great intensity for the first hour with some interesting plots developed, we're still very crated though.

The defensive line was entirely new, Castan was out and Manolas, who had the hard task of replacing Benatia, trained with the team once or twice, but still looked impressive, great personality and aggressivness, he could be real good.

What I like most about this team is depth in any department, we have two squads in which any player could be a starter. I think we may in fact have one of the strongest and deepest midfield in Europe, I genuinely believe that.

Strootman, who is arguably our best one, is injured, then you see Nainggolan, the supposed "bench guy", beastfully, which is the only word I could find for yesterday performance, playing the whole game on both ends of the floor and you cry, at least you realize your team is good. His abnegation against Fiorentina was moving. I would put him on Yaya the whole game and let the burden of the offense on Silva's shoulders.

Keita is a perfect example of professionalism, remarkable work ethic, if he plays 10, 30 minutes or none it doesn't matter, he'll be effective and won't complain, great IQ too.
We still have Ucan, I repeat myself he's special, and Paredes, with Rabiot who may become, when Strootman comes back, the 7th or 8th guy of our rotation. If Rabiot is the 7th you're in good shape. I have the feeling something magical will happen, probably the domestic league.

To make a decisive step forward all we need is a world-class striker, his wage is unbereable right now, so we may have to wait 2 or 3 years at least before we could afford him.

middletonblue said:
Some proper shit houses commenting on this Rome trip, get a grip...Ive been to Rome about 10 times we own a gaff there it's not as bad as people are making out...

Easy for you to say Don

Are you going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.