Roma away

mancitymick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
ell said:
CSKA went on a muscle flexing march to the ground, they caused loads of shit during the day it just reached boiling point in the stadium.

Wait til the bluemoon dufflecoat army start flexing our muscles

GDM - get the troops ready
Already on the case, mate.

v0_master.jpg

Our role is a peacekeeping, diplomatic one, however. I'm a lover not a fighter - and so are my men.

squirtyflower said:
aka blue jambo said:
aw feck it !!
booked and paid for Tues to Thursday from the capital of Independant Scotia :-)
You'll need a new passport as your old one will be invalid

You'll never get it in time with the rush for the exodus!
nah all of Europe love the Tartan Army pissing in their fountains and shagging theie women
we will be welcomed with open arms :-)
in fact my saltire effect duffle coat will swerve any little local difficulties

Just looking at booking this now, tue - thurs. Do you reckon it'll be a free for all, to and from the ground ? Or will there be coaches laid on for City fans ? It's just getting over the fuckin bridge by the ground without being attacked !

ken_barnes said:
Just looking at booking this now, tue - thurs. Do you reckon it'll be a free for all, to and from the ground ? Or will there be coaches laid on for City fans ? It's just getting over the fuckin bridge by the ground without being attacked !
[bigimg]http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-join-the-army-32.png[/bigimg]

ken_barnes said:

There will be organised buses if you want them
same as napoli, same as aris, same as poznan
most didnt get them cos they got u in the ground hours before
there will probably be buses after game back to centre
if your worried dont go...............!
there will be trouble if you want it (same as city), most will keep heads down and have a great time

gordondaviesmoustache said:
ken_barnes said:
[bigimg]http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-join-the-army-32.png[/bigimg]

thats not a good colour son

we will be drawing clubs like this now till the end of time, what do we do, not go? we've done all the wycomes and shit and have dreamed about games like this.

i'm going. head down sure but i'm going. they want us to not go, fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.