Roma away

de niro said:
we will be drawing clubs like this now till the end of time, what do we do, not go? we've done all the wycomes and shit and have dreamed about games like this.

i'm going. head down sure but i'm going. they want us to not go, fuck em.

no offence mate but your one of the least likely people to be able to keep your head down. Theyll be chasing after you with their autograph books and then when they hear the english accent you better hope your quick on your toes!!

didsburyblu said:
de niro said:
we will be drawing clubs like this now till the end of time, what do we do, not go? we've done all the wycomes and shit and have dreamed about games like this.

no offence mate but your one of the least likely people to be able to keep your head down. Theyll be chasing after you with their autograph books and then when they hear the english accent you better hope your quick on your toes!!
They will just assume Robert de Niro is visiting his Italian roots. He will definitely get away without trouble but may have to sign a few autographs.

Have managed to convince the other half to go to Rome. Going for a few days, do a bit of sight seeing, Christmas shopping and take in the match.

Got a good price on flights so had to book it really, only €154 from Dublin to Rome return.

I'm a bit worried about getting to the match as I won't have the safety of travelling on an official coach. Anyone know what it's like getting to the game on match days? I think public transport might be a bit too risky. I'm considering walking, it's not too far from where I'm staying.

Anyone else doing similar?

I'm always up for the craic but even i am a little worried about going, all my Italian mates tell me the same stories about them, so we're going for 5 nights but staying in Rome very little, Fiorentina are playing the night after so we're doing 2 nights in Florence and 1 night in Milan, trains, flights and hotels cost in total £192 which is fairly decent, still looking forward to it i speak a little Itie so we'll see how we get on.

didsburyblu said:
de niro said:

I no longer do quick on my toes :)

de niro said:
didsburyblu said:
de niro said:

I no longer do quick on my toes :)

Take your magic carpet!

AC Gorm said:
Have managed to convince the other half to go to Rome. Going for a few days, do a bit of sight seeing, Christmas shopping and take in the match.

Got a good price on flights so had to book it really, only €154 from Dublin to Rome return.

I'm a bit worried about getting to the match as I won't have the safety of travelling on an official coach. Anyone know what it's like getting to the game on match days? I think public transport might be a bit too risky. I'm considering walking, it's not too far from where I'm staying.

Anyone else doing similar?
Same, me and the missus are taking our 11 month old daughter over for 4 days and on the night of the match I will be heading to the game alone. My plan was to get a taxi as close to the ground as possible. Getting back to the hotel could be a problem but I will just try and be quick as my hotel isn't too far away either.

Travelling to Rome on my own, incognito of course. No colours and a half decent Spanish accent. Hope City will put on coaches to the game and back to the city centre as they did in Napoli.

Gunna look at booking it tomorrow, will be going on my own and as a 20 year old with only 1 previous euro away under my belt a bit nervous, but hey one has to start somewhere.

So with the Moscow game being played behind closed doors and the likelihood that this will be the decider I imagine the demand for tickets will be very high. What do you all think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.