Roma away

B1X1zznCMAQOy1h.jpg:large

I know all the warnings about wearing colours at the game but how safe is it to get the obligatory travel photo in the Vatican with a City jersey on a Tuesday. Cheers

solley attwell said:
I know all the warnings about wearing colours at the game but how safe is it to get the obligatory travel photo in the Vatican with a City jersey on a Tuesday. Cheers

i'm 100% taking a city shirt.

under my coat

Setting off for London shortly. Train from Piccadilly to London euston. And then on to gatwick.. Flying out tomorrow morning. Buzzing.

Arrived last night. Weather is decent - Sun's out and no clouds. Think they said it's about 15℃.

A bit cooler in the evening but a jacket is sufficient, none of the hats and scarves I've brought are required.

Not especially religious but I'm off to try and have a word with the Pope today to see if there's anything he can do about Sergio's knee.

cptaidan88 said:
Arrived last night. Weather is decent - Sun's out and no clouds. Think they said it's about 15℃.

A bit cooler in the evening but a jacket is sufficient, none of the hats and scarves I've brought are required.

Not especially religious but I'm off to try and have a word with the Pope today to see if there's anything he can do about Sergio's knee.

Don't forget to kiss his ring

John Wayne said:
tazmancblue said:
Only got to page 4 of the instructions and it had already told me 5 times which areas to avoid!!!

No doubt there is some useful information in the email but parts of it make me feel like I'm back at school. My biggest concern is what time I need to get the free shuttle bus (if that's what I decide to do). It says they run from 4pm, which is far too early, but "continue until required". I'd had 6pm in mind as my set-off time.

We’ve been advised that the service will commence at approx. 4pm and it is a rolling service (i.e. coaches depart once they are full throughout the afternoon).

This is not club organised however it is a service that is always provided for travelling fans for matches in Italy, and local police advise all supporters to use this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.