Roma away

solley attwell said:
I know all the warnings about wearing colours at the game but how safe is it to get the obligatory travel photo in the Vatican with a City jersey on a Tuesday. Cheers

Unless you're wearing a fake Armani tracksuit and driving a Vespa everyone's gonna know you're English anyway! Just go for it!

We set off tomorrow night,driving down to stansted,get in rome wed lunchtime,can't wait

mike4210 said:
John Wayne said:
tazmancblue said:
Only got to page 4 of the instructions and it had already told me 5 times which areas to avoid!!!

No doubt there is some useful information in the email but parts of it make me feel like I'm back at school. My biggest concern is what time I need to get the free shuttle bus (if that's what I decide to do). It says they run from 4pm, which is far too early, but "continue until required". I'd had 6pm in mind as my set-off time.

We’ve been advised that the service will commence at approx. 4pm and it is a rolling service (i.e. coaches depart once they are full throughout the afternoon).

This is not club organised however it is a service that is always provided for travelling fans for matches in Italy, and local police advise all supporters to use this.

Be nice if they gave us some sort of idea as to what time they go til

The Fat el Hombre said:
mike4210 said:
John Wayne said:
No doubt there is some useful information in the email but parts of it make me feel like I'm back at school. My biggest concern is what time I need to get the free shuttle bus (if that's what I decide to do). It says they run from 4pm, which is far too early, but "continue until required". I'd had 6pm in mind as my set-off time.

We’ve been advised that the service will commence at approx. 4pm and it is a rolling service (i.e. coaches depart once they are full throughout the afternoon).

This is not club organised however it is a service that is always provided for travelling fans for matches in Italy, and local police advise all supporters to use this.

Be nice if they gave us some sort of idea as to what time they go til

I'm guessing the logic there is that if they did that everyone would turn up at the last minute.

Sat in my hotel in Gatwick with the missus and the little'un. Fly out tomorrow morning. Hope to see other blues on the flight.

Bilboblue said:
squirtyflower said:
davymcfc said:
Sat in my hotel in Gatwick with the missus and the little'un. Fly out tomorrow morning. Hope to see other blues on the flight.
i know at least six blues on that flight, including a mod

I'm a mod, gonna wear my parka just to show you.
i'd take that target off the back before you go

ell said:
Maccblue said:
Sat in Bristol airport, it was cheap but f###ing miles away!!!!!

Get scouting the best bars for when baby squad arrives tomorrow skip

Be nothing left when you lot arrive!!!

City, we're on the piss again City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.