mancitymick said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
What have they ever done for us?
Danamy said:
I only have one word for this trip..............Wow

Great day pal. Rough as now !!
Good to see you both. Sat at airport now. My head hurts :-(

Private jet i hope squire?

On a serious note, you guys did us proud last night you really did.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mancitymick said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
What have they ever done for us?
Danamy said:
I only have one word for this trip..............Wow

The downside of European away days. I bet it was worth it though, and it definitely turned out to be one of those "I was there" moments - I won't be able to rib you about York away ever again!

Hope everyone got in and out safely.

Gutted I didn't go to this. When the draw was made I spent my money on a 2 week holiday to Mexico instead as I've done bayern & cska Moscow. Also did Rome on route to Napoli so didn't fancy any if the trips but that game was huge and what being a football fan is all about.

Could hear all the blues singing their hearts out and I have to admit I was smiling over a sulky gutted emotion. Watching in a truckstop in Carlisle just doesn't cut it.

Great effort blues.

What a day and what a night. Our best performance since schalke. Kept us in for ages but as usual blues make light of it by singing to the cops "where we're you in world war two".
Just had breakfast so off to do the tourist bit.

The draw on Monday holds no fears.

de niro said:
What a day and what a night. Our best performance since schalke. Kept us in for ages but as usual blues make light of it by singing to the cops "where we're you in world war two".
Just had breakfast so off to do the tourist bit.

The draw on Monday holds no fears.
Helped that the stewards were Lazio fans as well

M18CTID said:
mancitymick said:

The downside of European away days. I bet it was worth it though, and it definitely turned out to be one of those "I was there" moments - I won't be able to rib you about York away ever again!

I think there's going to be plenty of "I was there" moments for us all to experience in the years ahead, mate.

M18CTID said:

I think there's going to be plenty of "I was there" moments for us all to experience in the years ahead, mate.
How did the birthday go pal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.