Roma away

gordondaviesmoustache said:
M18CTID said:
Good to see you both. Sat at airport now. My head hurts :-(

The downside of European away days. I bet it was worth it though, and it definitely turned out to be one of those "I was there" moments - I won't be able to rib you about York away ever again!

Hope everyone got in and out safely.
I think there's going to be plenty of "I was there" moments for us all to experience in the years ahead, mate.

I think you might be right. Fantastic performance last night and proves we can hack it in this competition - to think, we virtually needed snookers after the debacle at home to CSKA.

de niro said:
Anyone having a spare weekend pop over here and have a look round. Incredible city. Just in a street cafe by the colosseum. Lovely.
What's the weather like out there today? Looks sunny but chilly. Will I need my coat?

M18CTID said:
mancitymick said:
Great day pal. Rough as now !!
Good to see you both. Sat at airport now. My head hurts :-(

The downside of European away days. I bet it was worth it though, and it definitely turned out to be one of those "I was there" moments - I won't be able to rib you about York away ever again!

Hope everyone got in and out safely.

was Ched there?...

what a night - and that was just watching it in the boozer!...

When Zabba scored.

[bigimg]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3369385/safety-dance-o.gif[/bigimg]

Anybody got any dates of the matches that the last 16 play?
Need to book some time off work for the away, ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.