Roma away

Getting some stick about the City fans last night. ( You know by the vermin )
Anyway I was under the belief City sold all their allocated 3700 tickets for the game and the big gaps were due to Roma wanting to increase segregation???Is this right ?

Stephenhakin said:
Anyway I was under the belief City sold all their allocated 3700 tickets for the game and the big gaps were due to Roma wanting to increase segregation???Is this right ?

Roma thought they were playing the dog and duck and were expecting gazillions of the glory hunting plastic cunts to turn
up from all over the world..hence the huge swaths of seats left empty ....but ickle old City turn up instead with a few people
from Manchester.

Stephenhakin said:

I would have thought the fact that they are not even in Europe would trump any kiddie stuff about crowds.

Stephenhakin said:

we sold all our tickets, tell him we can only take whats allocated to us oh and i hop he enjoys his trip to Accrington Stanley

Just got back and big pats on the back to the boys and girls who turned up in fine voice, good to see the return of the Poznan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.