Roma away

The Fat el Hombre said:
Anyone on the ryanair flight managed to book shuttlebus transfers to the centre? I went to book and could see the return option but there wasn't a date for the return date, so I was unsure whether a return meant to return in the same day or not. Singles were half the price of returns so I booked single tickets from rome airport to rome centre, but when I try to book single tickets back I can't do it. Anyone managed this?

Squirtyflower does my travel plans - Squirty any help :)

mancitymick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Anyone on the ryanair flight managed to book shuttlebus transfers to the centre? I went to book and could see the return option but there wasn't a date for the return date, so I was unsure whether a return meant to return in the same day or not. Singles were half the price of returns so I booked single tickets from rome airport to rome centre, but when I try to book single tickets back I can't do it. Anyone managed this?

I've booked me a ticket on the bus

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I've booked me a ticket on the bus

Me me me :)

Danamy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Which airport in Rome are you going to and how much are they charging for the bus?

Ciampino mate. 4 euros each way. Drops you off in the centre at rome termini, buses about every half hour/45 minutes or so.

Think I've found the answer to my own question here anyway (it seems they're pretty relaxed about the tickets)

http://www.autostradale.com/faq_biglietti.htm

IS THE TICKET VALID IN BOTH DIRECTIONS ?

Yes, you can use the ticket in both directions: from the city to the airport or from the Airport to the city.

CAN I USE THE TICKET IN A DIFERENT DAY/DATE ??

Yes, It doesn’t matter the date on the ticket you can use the ticket whenever you want (no expiry date) any time.

You can sort your transfers here Danamy:

http://www.ryanair.com/en/airport-transfer/

Wish I lived closer this would be such a fun game to watch. Roma are decent but we should squash them. Plus I'd get to use some of the italian I learned back in college. Safe journey to all the lads going have a drink for those of us not traveling with you.

aka blue jambo said:
is there a safe way to travel from city centre to ground and back?

There's literally barely any way of getting there. Which is weird considering it's the biggest stadium in a major city!

The Metro doesn't go anywhere near it. There is a Tram Stop on the other side of the river which you can go on (But I imagine this will be very busy) and there are a couple of bus lines that go there. Probably a taxi job a couple hours before KO and then avoiding any wronguns on the way back!

Stadiums about 4km north of the Vatican as well, so quite a big walk from the City centre! :P

Loukas said:
aka blue jambo said:
is there a safe way to travel from city centre to ground and back?

There's literally barely any way of getting there. Which is weird considering it's the biggest stadium in a major city!

The Metro doesn't go anywhere near it. There is a Tram Stop on the other side of the river which you can go on (But I imagine this will be very busy) and there are a couple of bus lines that go there. Probably a taxi job a couple hours before KO and then avoiding any wronguns on the way back!

Stadiums about 4km north of the Vatican as well, so quite a big walk from the City centre! :P

What the fucks all that about!!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.