Roma away

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Gutted we did not go a day early mate
If you remember I told you at the time

Then again I've had to go to a meeting today, fucking boring, and just on my way back from Euston.
Get home, eat, pack, sleep then on the piss.

All packed. AM done it for me and also taken 300e out of the cash point. Yep I am a spoilt boy
No wonder I have to make all your travel and ticket arrangements

ken_barnes said:
Just got to the digs. Where about's is everyone drinking then ?

The under 5's are all down at the Drunken Ship, the more refined of us are in the Fiddlers Elbow

I'm on the early easyjet flight, one of ours is on the later BA flight.....looking forward to seeing the sites.....btw do they sell stab vests in gatwick?

Transport full.
Anyone interested in a seat on the bus please pm us first,we can add another bus if there is enough people interested.

Sean

All the best on the trip lads. Hope you enjoy the trip and stay out of trouble. Roma gangs are notorious.

Good Morning to all of you in Rome, hope you had a good day yesterday and hope you have another one today.
I hope many of you find time to post your movements today and any incidents from yesterday, good or not good.
Give the boys all your backing tonight, keep safe and i look forward to reading as the day unfolds.
Gutted i am not there.

Morning from Rome. We had a great night last night, avoided Campo de Fiori and found some cracking bars near the Pantheon. Did anyone see any trouble last night? Anyone know what time these buses are going to run today?

Brilliant first night was had, sore head but a few kegs will sort that out.

Not heard of any trouble, stay safe and have a keg.

Well jealous lads, enjoy and stay safe.

Id much rather be trying to demolish some Italian beer or a bottle of rum than be sat in the NE getting "bombed" by the weather!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.