Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about bayern, just concentrate on our match. Anything that goes on in the other match is beyond our control anyway.

I think jovetic will start. He was left out for precautionary reason. Dzeko is not fully fit yet and would be on the bench IMO. Hopefully Lampard will have an impact if he comes on when we are chasing a goal. Mangala worries me, if he tried to Kung fu kick a Roma player, the ref will definitely send him off seeing as how the refs in the CL can't wait to screw us.

jared said:
Who cares about bayern, just concentrate on our match. Anything that goes on in the other match is beyond our control anyway.

I think jovetic will start. He was left out for precautionary reason. Dzeko is not fully fit yet and would be on the bench IMO. Hopefully Lampard will have an impact if he comes on when we are chasing a goal. Mangala worries me, if he tried to Kung fu kick a Roma player, the ref will definitely send him off seeing as how the refs in the CL can't wait to screw us.
Well, anybody that wants to see us in the Round of 16 should. Unfortunately it's not in our own hands anymore.

I don't think City fans need worry about Bayern's attitude, Pep always sends out his teams to win. But if that is the team it is definitely a second/third string.
Maldeika, yes Shaqiri will almost certainly leave in winter and that is exactly why I think he'll play v Moscow, shop window.

bayern blade said:
I don't think City fans need worry about Bayern's attitude, Pep always sends out his teams to win. But if that is the team it is definitely a second/third string.
Maldeika, yes Shaqiri will almost certainly leave in winter and that is exactly why I think he'll play v Moscow, shop window.

Peps mentality won't want Bayern to go two games in the Champions League without a win in my opinion.

Bayern put a second string out against us yet battered us with ten men for the most part, we just had Sergio to save the day for us.

I still think Bayern will win.

sam-caddick said:
bayern blade said:

Peps mentality won't want Bayern to go two games in the Champions League without a win in my opinion.

Bayern put a second string out against us yet battered us with ten men for the most part, we just had Sergio to save the day for us.

If by battered you mean kept the ball then yes, as for making chances they made very few.

SkyBlueTX said:
jared said:

Unfortunately it's not in our own hands anymore.

Well that's just it. It's beyond our control. So forget about what goes on in the other match until it's over then we can see if we qualified or not. They could play the under 12 squad for all I care and we just need to concentrate on our game is what matters. match against Roma is what everyone should concentrate on now. Useless to discuss what pep will do or want to do. This thread is about the Roma game, not the bayern game.

Puppet Master Silva said:
sam-caddick said:
bayern blade said:

If by battered you mean kept the ball then yes, as for making chances they made very few.

To say we had ten men for about seventy minutes ( and yes of course I agree it was a sending off ) I thought we played bloody well given the side we had on the pitch. Obviously it was annoying to chuck it away with two stupid errors but I was very happy with the general performance.

bayern blade said:
sam-caddick said:

To say we had ten men for about seventy minutes ( and yes of course I agree it was a sending off ) I thought we played bloody well given the side we had on the pitch. Obviously it was annoying to chuck it away with two stupid errors but I was very happy with the general performance.

we had 6 players unavailable and munichs rested a few , your centre half was a dickhead and got sent off , you had 60% of the ball and created f*cking nothing . Whats it like playing in a league championship where 95% of the games are gimmes , and when any opposing club develops a good player , you steal them for nothing , no wonder your called the german rags , most hated club in germany and possibly europe , with an arrogant prick called rummenigge running the show.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
bayern blade said:

we had 6 players unavailable and munichs rested a few , your centre half was a dickhead and got sent off , you had 60% of the ball and created f*cking nothing . Whats it like playing in a league championship where 95% of the games are gimmes , and when any opposing club develops a good player , you steal them for nothing , no wonder your called the german rags , most hated club in germany and possibly europe , with an arrogant prick called rummenigge running the show.

Try anger management mate :-) I've nowt against City or the majority of their fans and don't care who else goes through on Wednesday night, having said that I'll remember you and have a quiet snigger if we lose.
Created nothing ? We didn't have to create anything, as for your attitude to our signings, didn't seem to bother you too much while buying half of Arsenal.
As for being hated, do me a favour, success makes you hated, try it you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.