Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions2012! said:
No Silva Aguero or Kompany

What a boost to our confidence it would be if we could pull this one off
Or Yaya. So our four best players are out.

The thing is with that is, that the mindset of the team can change and you can galvanise a good spirit within the team as they all have to roll their sleeves up.

Don't forget, they came to our place with four of their six best players out and got a 1-1 draw. So i'm sure we can go to their place and do the same thing.

Silva, Kompany, Jovetic and Fernandinho all at training today apparently.

Was nervous about tonight after Saturday but having a near-full squad available makes me feel a lot better. Yaya's not been that convincing in the CL anyway, although he's been in much better form recently. He gets a rest for a crucial set of games where, without Sergio, we'll need his goal threat.

If CSKA lose how will a 0-0 suit us?. Roma and City will have 6 points. - If the "head to head" is 1-1 and 0-0 does goal diff. count.?.

Bluep*ss said:
If CSKA lose how will a 0-0 suit us?. Roma and City will have 6 points. - If the "head to head" is 1-1 and 0-0 does goal diff. count.?.

Yes, a 0-0 draw seems Roma go through on goal difference/away goal in the head-to-head.

Maine Road 1923 said:
I think we are easily capable of a score draw and the pressure to win is with Roma. However, if we lose we avoid the Europa League so it's win win for us.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on here with various posters quoting different scenarios -score draw and/or 0-0 - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.