Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxblue76 said:
Theo555 said:
zandvoort blue said:
Hart
Zab Vincent MDM Clichy
Navas Fern1 Fern2 Milner
Nasri
Jojo

With plenty of attacking options from the bench such as Frank, Dave, Dzeko, Aleks

Any reason why you have left Yaya out?

That cannot be a serious question.

Sorry I thought it was a one match ban

One thing we can 100% say about our current team , when the odds are stacked against us , we usually come up with the goods , Toure and Kun are out , and Merlin , Vinnies and Dzeko's fitness is questionable , but we have coped with worse , come on you blue boys

Edin does my nut in sometimes but usually steps up when he's the main man in the team.

Need him back to end of season form quickly........... Edin Dzekooooooo

I am hoping our experience prevails tomorrow even if we have a few key players out.

I do fear Pellegrini feeling like he has to go for it and playing Dzeko and Jovetic in a 4-4-2 but we will see.

In some ways I kind if like the idea of the two Ferns in midfield as I think Yaya gets played around too easily at this level.

I wonder if playing Frank behind Edin for his experience may be a good idea?

We will see, but I am excited about this game and happy at the thought that a 1-1 draw will see us through.

I don't see Bayern going two games without a win in the Champions League.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
sam-caddick said:
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/09/23E95F8700000578-0-image-a-17_1418140390161.jpg[/bigimg]

Looking sharp Dave.

Looks like he has lost weight - he is holding his trousers up.

sam-caddick said:
I am hoping our experience prevails tomorrow even if we have a few key players out.

I do fear Pellegrini feeling like he has to go for it and playing Dzeko and Jovetic in a 4-4-2 but we will see.

In some ways I kind if like the idea of the two Ferns in midfield as I think Yaya gets played around too easily at this level.

I wonder if playing Frank behind Edin for his experience may be a good idea?

We will see, but I am excited about this game and happy at the thought that a 1-1 draw will see us through.

I don't see Bayern going two games without a win in the Champions League.
Lampard should play i think, i read somewhere its a 2-2 draw we need or more? Either way they should have it how its supposed to be using goal difference

If Roma field a midfield 3 of Strootman, Pjanic and De Rossi, I'm a bit worried we'll get overrun in midfield. Strootman is a monster who will be joining United in the near future and we'd need to probably play 3 ourselves to match them, which would mean Fernando/Fernandinho/Lampard (or Milner). But we don't need to win this. 1 goal for us and Roma have to score 2, so I wouldn't mind a conservative approach if we can get that 1 goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.