Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Milner in front of Clichy, worked a treat last time limiting their right flank while boosting our left hand side.

I'm surprised to see so many people picking Mangala in their lineups, personally I think this is the kind of game we need the experience of Demichelis

Roma aren't at their best recently and their manager has come under a lot of pressure, we are playing well and scoring goals again, even without Sergio we will still create chances

Personally I think if we can keep a clean sheet we will win this game, we just need to stay solid and manage the game in the early stages

Hart, Zabba, Vinny, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic

1 - 2 City

chris85mcfc said:
I'm surprised to see so many people picking Mangala in their lineups, personally I think this is the kind of game we need the experience of Demichelis

Roma aren't at their best recently and their manager has come under a lot of pressure, we are playing well and scoring goals again, even without Sergio we will still create chances

Personally I think if we can keep a clean sheet we will win this game, we just need to stay solid and manage the game in the early stages

Hart, Zabba, Vinny, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic

1 - 2 City

Have you seen how quick Gervinho is?

They'll probably play counter attacking football as well.

the blue panther said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Now Wonderwall

The City is Ours!!

It's all part of the masterplan - get our win, then enjoy some cigarettes and alcohol.

Some might say you're trying to turn this thread into a punning fest.

Manchester33 said:
chris85mcfc said:

1 - 2 City

If we're setting the team up to stop Gervinho, then perhaps we are already fucked

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Sky decided to screen the dead rubber Chelsea game on sky1 and put the English champions on sky5....utter c unts

They always put the Irish free to air game on ss5 for some reason, Roma vs City is live on Rte 2 here.

r.soleofsalford said:
i want to stream the youth team v roma youth but dont want it to change my setting or default how do i stop unwanted crap coming on my pc while downloading a free stream

Turn adblocker on on your browser settings, or alternatively, stop using windows browser.

chris85mcfc said:
Manchester33 said:
chris85mcfc said:

1 - 2 City

If we're setting the team up to stop Gervinho, then perhaps we are already fucked

Gervinho at Roma is a complete different player to what you saw at Arsenal.

Him and Maicon tore Clichy and Demichelis apart at our place in September.

I would consider Magala for his pace alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.